First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so juri she works soi 5 arvos heheheh
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(Juri @ Dec. 11 2009,22:51) .....how big you like it......GOP, freelancer around sukhumvit soi 5 in daytime...     ..no hormons, only power....
      Juri - Gop looks familiar, is she the girl who has the Muslim Middle Eastern father ( must have been where she got the rather large tackle from) and the big nose. Hung for sure, wasn't from memory a topper by preference, is it the same girl or another Gop?

Nice girl and very accommodating, no rush no hassle

Comment

(trobriand @ Dec. 20 2009,08:59)
        (Juri @ Dec. 11 2009,22:51) .....how big you like it......GOP, freelancer around sukhumvit soi 5 in daytime... * * ..no hormons, only power....
        Juri - Gop looks familiar, is she the girl who has the Muslim Middle Eastern father ( must have been where she got the rather large tackle from) and the big nose. Hung for sure, wasn't from memory a topper by preference, is it the same girl or another Gop?

Nice girl and very accommodating, no rush no hassle
        .....hmmm, dont know about her parents, but she is a nice and clean one.....and funny too....., in my case she like to be my "lady".....but i'm sure if i not care my back just a second....she jumps on me.....

96712.jpg

post-18-2-96712-Gop__9___Large_.JPG
        xxx

Comment

(cherry8888 @ Nov. 18 2009,16:47) Jessica and Emily from Casanova, but both suffer from "Badgers" Arse syndrome
          Excuse my ignorance, but what is badgers arse syndrome?

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Dec. 16 2009,16:34) so juri she works  soi 5 arvos heheheh
            If you walk down past Nana plaza heading away from Sukhumvit, you will see a couple of phone booths on the right. Usually she hangs out with the GG there, or just a bit further on, on the side of the road at night if you have trouble getting up in the afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by stonefre View Post
              Q in Obsessions is nicely equipped.
              That was the first place I saw Q was at Obsessions, she was showing everyone a video on her phone of her fucking some guy.

More recently when i was at Charades in Nana she was now working there.

15.jpg
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Certainly a thick one

This is not a long one but a thick one to make someone very warm and when i cums, it's going to be yummy i am sure

Originally posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
                Well, you asked!

This is from a shoot made for AsianTS.com last December.

Very nice ladyboy, too... and will do anything you want!

Comment

Do this

Walk into a LB bar. Seat yourself. Raise your right arm above your head. Now grab the forearm forcefully with your other hand. Then the seas will part and the biggest will step forward. You'd be surprised how plain-looking they are. Impossible to tell by just their faces or body conformation. And that is how I found Ronnie and Goy at NEP Obsessions. Another way is to just ask the waitress or Mamasan to point out who are the biggest and tip them. Wish I had known this simple rule: Ask and yea shall receive.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                    Walk into a LB bar. Seat yourself. Raise your right arm above your head. Now grab the forearm forcefully with your other hand. Then the seas will part and the biggest will step forward. You'd be surprised how plain-looking they are. Impossible to tell by just their faces or body conformation. And that is how I found Ronnie and Goy at NEP Obsessions. Another way is to just ask the waitress or Mamasan to point out who are the biggest and tip them. Wish I had known this simple rule: Ask and yea shall receive.
                    No real need to tip anyone, if you ask any girl in the bar who is biggest they will tell you.
                    It is no secret.

Even better yet, feel up all the ladies in the bar and make your own opinion.

I prefer medium so it is a little easier to find that.
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

From the pics they seem to say the uglier the face the bigger they are. I just walk into the strip bar and hold my right arm above my head. With my left hand I grab my right forearm then everybody points to the LBs with the baseball bats. Beats asking how big are you and getting all kinds of lies and disappointments. Try my technique and see if this works.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                        From the pics they seem to say the uglier the face the bigger they are. I just walk into the strip bar and hold my right arm above my head. With my left hand I grab my right forearm then everybody points to the LBs with the baseball bats. Beats asking how big are you and getting all kinds of lies and disappointments. Try my technique and see if this works.

lol xD might be a little over the top for me. I think just asking the mamasan is probably the route I'd go. And plus ... a baseball bat might be more than I can handle.

Comment

Originally posted by FunIsAnArtForm View Post

lol xD might be a little over the top for me. I think just asking the mamasan is probably the route I'd go. And plus ... a baseball bat might be more than I can handle.
                          If you go to Temptations in Nana many of the ladyboys have videos they will show you of them in action, so you can see what they have. However in this bar especially they never seem to shy to show you and let you test drive their equipment. The Mamasans there generally are quite helpful too.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I had a visit with Cindy from Charades in Nana and she has to be one of the bigger ladyboys in Bangkok.
                            She definitely has one of the biggest smiles too!

08.jpg 09.jpg
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• girish
                              girish commented
                              Editing a comment
                              May i suck it pleaseeeeee ????????

I have a friend visiting her in May, wow! I mean nancy
                            http://www.nikkiladyboys.com
                            http://www.latinatranny.net
                            SheLesbianPOV

Comment

Excellent photos again, Crag. Seem one has to spend $2000 for a DSLR like Canon 80D with an outboard flash + softener or LED lights to get ultra sharp pics. Getting nearer a decision. The Canon G7X sounds nice but still a small camera. My carry-ons are getting heavier and heavier. Does Cindy et al know you post their pics on this site? Like I've said before no where in the world do LB's love to have their pictures taken. They want to be shot like a superstar. Sooner or later you're gonna have to teach me how to post pics here.

Comment

Working...
                              X