Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to be a real   on this thread    .... but do you always equate 'large' with 'nice'?  Most of the nicest boobs I've seen on LBs are those that are just a touch smaller than I expect.

Maybe I still yearn for hormone tits femboys  
    TT

Comment

I agree...small silicone breasts or lovely soft hormone breasts are very very very nice indeed...or sometimes even the total absence of...No, I won't go there on this thread...  

BTW...Since we are discussing silicone...Moo/Wow/Why commented to me the other evening that she wanted milk...I gave her a strange look and she looked puzzeled for a moment as she gathered her thoughts and then replied very quickly as is her style, "Just for money." LOL...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(TTChang @ Oct. 20 2008,16:23) Maybe I still yearn for hormone tits femboys *
        Me too , I especially yearn for them on cold autumn nights in Ireland

nhscotsman , Joys breasts are indeed a marvel to behold , they defy gravity ,and she never wears a bra .

The nicest breasts I ever had my little paws on in BKK must belong to Sasa /Sara of Cascade they were perfect

26480.jpg

post-18-2-26480-550_aug_2007_20090.jpg
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

While the above 2 pics of Joy and Sasa are great boob pics by a good Bkk doctor no doubt would you agree with me that the so - called inet "superstar May" and her boobs are really bad and awful looking !!!

Thats a bad boob job if ever i saw 1 and being typically in Thailand you prob wouldnt get a refund anyway too!!! Pity as done a good job of her face too.

Should have left them boobs as they were before May!!!

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 21 2008,01:14)
            (TTChang @ Oct. 20 2008,16:23) Maybe I still yearn for hormone tits femboys  
            Me too , I especially yearn for them on cold autumn nights in Ireland  

nhscotsman , Joys breasts are indeed a marvel to behold , they defy gravity ,and  she never wears a bra .

The nicest breasts I ever had my little paws on in BKK must belong to Sasa /Sara of Cascade they were perfect  
            I agree with what people say about Joy's lovely set, but I for one haven't hit it off with Joy when I have been in the bar. For some unknown reason, she has always shied away from me whenever I go in, which is fine with the other girls. Hell, that's how I met one of my current girlfriends, Joy would be nice and speak when I first when went into the bar, but she made it clear that there was no connection. To be honest with you, it offended me at first how distant she would be, but before I moved to Bangkok, SB, Kahuna, donnny and others all said to me......don't get obsessed with Joy and her beautiful boobs, your personality may not work well with hers and there are enough ladyboys in Bangkok to keep someone happy and OH MY GOD how right they were. I am living proof that not just because the girls work in the bar, that it's a guaranteed thing that you will get along with them or for a FACT that they will go with you when you offer them the all mighty baht.
            Joy and I have chatted a number of times and played pool but there is nothing there, so there is absolutely no reason push the issue.
            I spoke to Nui a few times awhile back about it and like she said, it's all about personality and she said some guys get so pissed off because a girl will say NO to their offers or would just ignore them, but her thoughts on the subject was that it was like any other date....she always felt that she liked there to be a connection between the two people involved for it to be a fun and successful date or session. Don't get me wrong, she's never tried to romanticize the arrangement, Nui was a working girl and she was run by the amount of money she made each week/month, but she is also a woman too who found it important to like the people she went with. She had some people to this day she simply hates and others that she loves to pieces.
            But as SB and others told me, if the girl doesn't feel a connection with you, then why would you want to be with that girl anyway. I have been with some girls where the connection is FABULOUS (not just Nui either) and we have a great time (Jenny and Jane are both GREAT dates), and with others it was just for the money and the sex was good, but it was just an arrangement and with me, if I LT a girl, I want to be able to at least enjoy her company and not just see it as a sexual arrangement. Don't start preaching to me about how I am making it sound like a long term love thing, I realize what the arrangement is, but what I am saying is that if there is no connection between the two people, the session, be it 2 hours or 2 days will be shitty for both parties involved.
            Hell, living in Bangkok and having 2 love interests now, I don't need any more women vying for my long term attention, I have a hard enough time juggling what I have now, but Bangkok is a very good place to find a beautiful woman to spend time with and to set my sights on just one woman or one pair of particular boobs is foolish. I can go anywhere in this city, be it Central shopping mall, the shopping stalls at Victory Monument (a VERY GOOD hunting ground...haha) or even at work to find women to date, so the one rule I can say that was the best advice the regulars gave me was NOT to set my sights on one particular ladyboy when I got to town.
            I'm embarrassed when I look back and reflect at how I used to dream, think and discuss Joy in endless discussions on this and other forums when I lived in the USA and then when I finally got here, realized that though very nice to chat with, she isn't someone that I wanted to spend any time with. But I have to admit, every time I go into the bar, she is ALWAYS fun to check out what little bit she's wearing. One thing that does surprise me though when people discuss Joy, they always just talk about her boobs, but she has some of the nicest legs I have ever seen on a ladyboy too. She can give me an instant hardon with just the legs she has. She always has very sexy heels on and her feet are not huge like some ladyboys and between the heels and the length and quality of her legs, she has without a doubt some of the nicest legs in town. Someone ought to have a Best Legs Contest some night at the bar.....Joy would surely be in contention for the best in town (my opinion anyway).
            With regards to Bangkok May.....her boobs are big and just the size I like, but what in hell is going on with her nipples...they are in various locations? If I was her, I would be beating the door down of the plastic surgeon who did that HORRIBLE boob job on her. The doctor should lose his license (if they even have a license to begin with).
            Jimslim, Sasa /Sara of Cascade looks like a cutie with nice tata's too. Never had any interaction with her, but will surely keep an eye out for her when I go to Nana next time. Are there other pictures of her around?
            Thanks for the comments guys, I love reading all you guys write. You truly are a GREAT bunch of people!
            Have a GREAT week,
            Nhscotsman

Comment

(nhscotsman @ Oct. 19 2008,18:38) Hi,
              I was curious, who has the biggest tits now in the bars here in Bangkok. I know some feel Joy's are exceptional and they are nice but I was curious if anyone has seen any new and improved ones that are worth notice of. I know every time I make a trip to Nana I always find a new set that always make me stand up and take notice of, but I haven't bee in lately and need to make a trip in to see what is new and improved.
              Nhscotsman
              Why don't you go to Thailand and look for yourself much better than asking stupid questions LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER

Comment

(bazza @ Oct. 21 2008,06:31)
                I was curious, who has the biggest tits now in the bars here in Bangkok. I know some feel Joy's are exceptional and they are nice but I was curious if anyone has seen any new and improved ones that are worth notice of. I know every time I make a trip to Nana I always find a new set that always make me stand up and take notice of, but I haven't bee in lately and need to make a trip in to see what is new and improved.
                Nhscotsman
                Why don't you go to Thailand and look for yourself   much better than asking stupid questions LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER
                Ummm, I live in Thailand and I wasn't aware that asking a simple question made someone a loser as you so impolitely put it. Many of the members like myself are out and about in the city (Bangkok) just as I am, and they see new girls that have their new bolt ons and I was just curious if someone has seen anything new and impressive.
                Please accept my utmost apology (NOT) for asking a question on this forum, I wasn€™t aware that questions be it good, bad or stupid (no such thing)made the asker a loser or not.
                Nhscotsman

Comment

(bazza @ Oct. 21 2008,06:31)
                  Nhscotsman
                  Why don't you go to Thailand and look for yourself   much better than asking stupid questions LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER
                  Out of order, don't you think? How the the f#ck can you call someone a loser when you don't know what the f#ck your talking about!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(bazza @ Oct. 21 2008,06:31) Why don't you go to Thailand and look for yourself   much better than asking stupid questions LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER
                    Perhaps we need a new goup called Stupid Annoying Wankers...bazza can be the first new member...

Pay him no mind Mate...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

err so can anyone answer the question?

Comment

Bkk May, hands down. Bigger than the boob..sorry, both of us
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Well BIG Boobs are great if they are placed properly and not in opposite directions
                            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Dec. 05 2008,10:16) Well BIG Boobs are great if they are placed properly and not in opposite directions
                              That´s true Unfortunately they often are though.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Noom from Guess with her new set
                                Attached Files
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X