Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to a friend from Casanova on Wednesday. She said it is very slow. She claimed on Tuesday the first beer was sold in Casanova at about 11pm and only 2 barfines the whole night.

So I guess that is more than slow

Comment

Last night, I took a look in:

Obsessions (half-full with customers)
      Temptation (no customers)
      Cascades (a few customers - no less than usual)

Had a beer in Cascades, all 3 dancers (and a waitress!)  that I've fucked earlier this year were working.    Who to choose?   So I did the right thing, went to Playskool and took a GG out of there, just for a change of pace!  

In a few minutes, I am going to check out Guess for a drink, try to keep Top from noticing that I'm there, then prob to Cascade again!

Comment

Last night, visited Guess Bar.  for the hour I was there (about 8:30pm-9:30pm), one other customer showed up.  Had a drink with Moo. Nice girl, speaks excellent English, she used to work at a gay bar in Silom.  She did fucking and sucking shows there.  She looks great, I'm convinced she would fuck a customer silly. She says she likes to come 2 or 3 times a session!  Didn't barfine her to find out, maybe I should have.  

I moved onto Cascade, specifically to get a repeat from a dancer that I know there. None of the three dancers I took were working (unlike the previous night).  My target "not work tonight." Yeah right. About 10 customers or so (incl. a forum member I recognized, waved to him and intended to go over to say hi but he was gone by the time I got back from the toilet). In the toilet, a LB grabbed my dick while I was starting to piss and insisted on holding it from me. I declined because I didn't want urine down my leg. Anyway, the waitress I'd previously screwed was there trying to be mamasan for me. I ended up buying a drink for a girl that was quite disappointed when I wouldn't go with her. A tip for the waitress, I took off for food.  

Temptations was where I went after food, I was the ony customer in there, A real cute femboy was there, she is tall with a unique roundish face and two tattoos on her back.  She had big feet too.    She kept looking around not knowing what to do next, so I think she was new. Anyway, intended to buy her a drink when she finished dancing, then an Asian guy (Japanese probably) walks into the bar, orders a drink then pays two barfines (one for the newbie) right from his seat without even talking to the girls he's going to go with.  So much for my plans.  

Anyway, NEP seems a little busier last night (Thursday) than the night before.

I haven't decided about tonight yet. I could go get Moo from Guess, but I'm not sure I have the energy to keep her from fucking me. The "not working last night" girl from Cascade is an option or the newbie from Temptations.  Or maybe a GG instead?  Hmm  

Comment

Working...
        X