X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC3: The latest news (Winter 2008/9)

Recently Asian-ts has shown some interesting girls from KC3. More than in the past. Have heard some negative stories about the place so have avoided it when in Patpong. Has anyone been there recently. I heard they have short time rooms inside. Are they horrible or just bad. Would just like to hear the opinion of someone who has been there recently who is not too picky.

This was a post from Aug. 2007 - not too recent but gives you a bit of an idea - King's Corner and King's Castle 3 Update

Some other more recent reports - the high pressure tactics have subsided. Bill padding is less now - they have implemented an initial the slip for all drinks you order.

There are no short time rooms inside, but there are short time hotels nearby - just around the corner. Having used the rooms there a couple of times in the past - I would say they are ok - not horrible, but not excellent either.

I am sure there are a few other bms with more recent experiences who can contribute.

By the way, the mixed gg/lb concept has fizzled, and KC3 is back to 100% lbs. *A mix of pre and postops - not sure of the ratio now, but in the past around 70% preop and 30% postop.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

There is one hot LB who works there... the rest are crap!
      Attached Files

Comment

The mamasan there is straight from hell
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 18 2008,16:48) There is one hot LB who works there... the rest are crap!  
          Ahh the lovely Mrs Stogie
          Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

I was there last month and thought the calibre of the ladies was great - initially you get 20 - 30 eye flashing honeys beckoning to you but for the sake of a drink you can settle in and relax easily enough.

Poi (#6) ,Ole (#56 or 59??) and Helen (#1) were standouts for me - # 1 I think is just a stunner and Poi was such a cool lady so thera are a couple of recommendations from me.

When I was there business seemed brisk enough with ladies going out on a regular basis.

I think the music could be improved but all in all I think KC3 is worth a look.

Cheers Pete
            p

Comment

So, has anyone seen Nataree in KC3 lately or is she gone too?

Comment

Well that doesn't sound all that horrible. Thanks for the info. I will definitely stop there in February.

Justbob

Comment

whilst on subject of kc3 last time i was there went looking for tina pics on ats jan 08 thegame had told me she no longer worked there but hoped to get some info can some one tell me where to find her PLEASE got to meet her
                  i long to live in los  

Comment

On a similar note, any news on Nanci from KC3?

Comment

If you mean Nanci the sister of Tina the answer is no - neither were working at KC3 or any other BKK bar 3 months ago, but I have been told she works in Singapore and therefore must return to BKK regularly.

Frankly she is getting on in years now and there is much fresher meat available, but to each their own.

I have her email address, if you want it PM me.

Comment

On the subject of KC3, whilst I don't like it because of noise, peasant tourists, etc I have had no problems with the Mamasans who have always been very helpful to me (when I have to phone in for talent to be sent out the following afternoon) and on my last vist I bar-fined a new kid who ws great fun.

If I am taking people to shop in Patpong I will always drop in to check out the talent and to keep conact wth the Mamasans.

Comment

She is history unfortunately - always thought she was very cute but mai pen rai.

Cheers
                          mardhi

Comment

By the way thats the girl you took, NOT the mamasan in case of any confusion.....

Comment

(justbob @ Dec. 18 2008,22:58)  Have heard some negative stories about the place so have avoided it when in Patpong
                              What are you a man or a fucking mouse..

.my God the times i hear people whinging about this place. Its just a bar ...a small bar with Ladyboys...I know the mamasan may not be of human flesh but the rest of the staff are

You have more chance of being ripped off these days by a Forex Booth . Stogies choice is one of the better finds and there are at least three LBS who have the same face in this place.. they must be cloning her. If you like the Femmy type ask for Yo Yo.

The down side is that too many of the crowd have a foot in at least three decades and should have left years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X