Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your name is cat so you must be some kind of pussy. Just don't need any bullshit so stick to GGs while in Patpong. Normally play with Ladyboys around Nana and in Phuket.
    Justbob

Comment

there is about 90% post-ops in kc3 , so if your into that thing you'll certainly enjoy . Some real stunners to !!!!

Comment

there is about 90% post-ops in kc3
        Since when?

Comment

The estimated 90% postop percentage in KC3 seems quite high. I would say that is probably an overestimate - the typical percentage is around 70% preop and 30% postop unless there has been a drastic change recently. KC3 is also interesting as there are "part time" university and college lbs working. Some of them are quite lovely - but you would only see them on weekends and some holidays, when there are no classes.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

sounds like you've got it down to a science... you sure it wasn't actually 73.4% preop and 26.6% postop?

Thanks for the update. I'll probably still spend my time in Guess and the Nana complex (from all that I've heard) but this is good to know.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I hear good and bad things about KC3, but over all, are the prices higher than that at Nana? I mean can I expect to pay more for the girls or is it overstated?

I have been a regular at Nana since I have arrived here 2 years ago, but I do need advice is needed for a first time visit to KC3.

Thanks,
              Nhscotsman

Comment

Price for girls? Same. Drinks and barfines at KC3 are cheaper than Nana/Guess. Beware however the 300 baht ST rooms at patpong are pretty ratty and the nicer ones are now 500.

The key mistake people make with KC3 it seems is they go too early to "get it out of the way" and grumble about the place on the drive to Nana. Very early in the evening there may be as few as 3 dancers on the stage at KC3 and it slowly and gradually builds. It doesn't really hit its stride and fill up with girls until between 9 and 10pm.

Also see the topic: Jadeite's 10 Step Guide to Patpong

Comment

The LBs in KC3 make a salary of about 4k a month but the reason you won't see some of the stunners there all the time is because they opt for no salary and go when they please.

This is a different system to the bars in Nana who insist that all the staff are 'on the books.'

(The salary was 5k up until a few weeks ago. The 'credit crunch' is biting the bars!)

The bar fine is cheaper than Nana... 500 baht, but expect to pay a whopping bar fine if you get horny on New Years Eve!  

TIP: The girls in this bar are hurting... You can pretty much name your price!

Comment

At least 50% of the girls at KC III are post-op if not more and it has been that way for the last few years. If 70% or even 80% were post-op I would not be surprised.

Comment

yep .... any one who thinks that there are more pre-ops then post-ops working there is delusional . I was there a few times in dec and out of the twenty girls working there i spotted only three that were pre-ops ..
                      ..go figure!!!!

Comment

Met a stunner there, looked like a japanese girl. But after a while i ended up seeing she's a post op, not my thing. I had to give her a tip for just talking with me...

Comment

Am a regular. Can't be more than about 25% post-op. A lot of cock in that bar.

Comment

The precentage of postops vs preops will vary on any given night because of the policy Stogie explained in his post.

Girls can opt out of having a salary, so they can show up when they want. This is actually quite beneficial for students, who would work only on weekends and school holidays.

So for those of you who think there is a higher percentage of postops vs preops - you probably visited on a night more postops showed up and perhaps more preops were barfined as well.

I have spoken to a couple of ladies who work at KC3, and they estimated around 50% pre and 50% post currently.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Last time I was there was nearly 3 years ago.
                              Has it really changed at all as far as quality or the general vibe in the bars?
                              I recall SB had noted that the streets are "cleaned up" nearby and one can walk thru hassle free now. Is that still true or was that just for a brief time?
                              Cheers
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

No the night that Stogie made the market dissapear was a one off. his powers are on the wane and the market is back, same old hustlers..thieves cut throats and sucker tourists looking to buy cheap tat

The only down side is that the old ones wont leave to make room for the new...Most are old friends of the old Mamasan hag

There are some nice ladyboys though , just make sure you go on a Friday.. or thursday

Comment

Working...
                                X