Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Night at Guess

Hi All,

Went to a party at Guess Bar last night and finally met in person some of the posters, moderators and other gents who inhabit this forum. Thanks to Stogie, TT, Donnnnny and the rest for a very good night.
    I just wanted to post some photos... I am not sure what the theme was, but sex appeal was oozing out the door and flooding the car park.
    Sorry if there are a couple too many of Joy there, but she is most photogenic and pretty insistant that she is front and centre stage at this point in time...
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Attached Files
    f0xxee

Comment

love the girl on the right    
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Attached Files
        f0xxee

Comment

Hey I think I just passed 100 posts.... Do I win something? A hearty back slap? A telegram from the (drag) Queen?
          Attached Files
          f0xxee

Comment

Attached Files
            f0xxee

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 19 2008,08:52) Hey I think I just passed 100 posts....  Do I win something? A hearty back slap? A telegram from the (drag) Queen?
              You may win a flash for your camera
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 19 2008,08:52) Hey I think I just passed 100 posts....  Do I win something? A hearty back slap? A telegram from the (drag) Queen?
                My new fav, Moo, girl in post 5. You win my respect for posting Moo  

Ps. Take donnny with you and get midevil on that BSC manager  
                "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Thanx for sharing, Jenny looking filthy as ever I see
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Attached Files
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I stopped by Guess and had a beer and a few laughs. Always fun. And yes, Moo was looking tasty. She told me again how cumming one time in a ST is not enough!

Then TTChang and I went to Cascades for some more fun. Tons of talent there, not too many customers. We parted ways there, I headed to the ST room with this girl I plan on marrying, and TT went to Obsessions to cause trouble.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Dec. 19 2008,08:52) Hey I think I just passed 100 posts....  Do I win something? A hearty back slap?
                        .... Not a smack in the nose, anyway!   Great photos f0xxeee.  And good to meet you.

My SD card got accidentally wiped from last night, so will have to rely on yours   EDIT No, recovered some of them, so here goes ...
                        TT

Comment

I only have 2 pics to add to the collection before Jays battery ran out. So here they are. A very good night and a load of board members in attendance. Had to laugh when our good friend known as Snapper remarked that Jay looked like Barb (Pamela Anderson) from barb Wire movie.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          Attached Files

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Dec. 19 2008,12:12) .... I headed to the ST room with this girl I plan on marrying, and TT went to Obsessions to cause trouble.  
                            This is a photo of the LB from Cascades that Eyemahk is going to marry ....  WTF?  I thought he was quite a sensible guy.

But she does look rather  
                            Attached Files
                            TT

Comment

Back to Guess Bar  ...  the only model that never needs the photoshop treatment.  I'm only a very junior 'snapper', but I know what I like  
                              Attached Files
                              TT

Comment

Working...
                              X