Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jenny just oooooozies slut, i want some of her for sure

Comment

While f0xxee was chasing Joy with his impressive equipment, my little Canon todger was trying to snap Top. She kept evading me, but this produced a rather unintended shot
      Attached Files
      TT

Comment

Eventually Top posed .... and does she pose!
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

Excellent Photos TT, Snick and Mardhi.
          Did we meet last night Snick?
          I am glad someone managed to capture Jay's boots in all thier fetish glory. Red hot!
          Thanks for the memories guys...
          BTW I have checked out of Soi 11 and moved back to Pattaya for a couple of days. If donnnnny reads this, you got my number if you come down mate. Have rung work and told them I am incapacitiated from flying due to injuries sustained, so they have kindly forwarded me funds and a couple of extra days off.
          And Joy was starting to make extremely high high-maintenance manoeuvres.
          Anyhow some quiet time is in order. There is a bottle of Captain Morgan Rum behind the bar at Guess: please dringk it for me those of you with a taste for it. Come to think of it there's a half bot of Absolut at Bed Supper too. Find a more devious use for that one....
          f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Last contribution for now .... one of my favourite Guess Bar girls. Beer, with the Boss giving me directions where to point my todger
            Attached Files
            TT

Comment

Yeah there is something about Beer... sort of a pleasingly 'unhinged" look about her.... I have always had a fatal flaw for the nutters....
              f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Wow, so - what's the deal with Top and cameras? You'd think she'd realize that the more pics of her the better her income. And one of the unintended but fu9n highlights of this site are the photos where the girls try (operative word there) to adopt the "Dragon Lady" look but instead end up with something really bizarre/scary/comedic like Yo here or the gal on the right (Jay?) in post #2.

There should be a name for that - some riff on Dlagon Rady or something. Jim Slim or another wit should be able to coin something appropriate...
                Attached Files
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Very good photos - thank you! The girls look great in black.

Comment

great pic - Great time !

Comment

Bought Top a drink last night - partly because I like her (!), and partly to apologise for the panty pic (which she had seen on this thread, or been told about!!!)  

She seems to have changed her personality quite a lot, or at least her behaviour.  I'm delighted she has stayed the course ......  and she has a lovely ass (no implants needed there I'm pleased to say).
                      Attached Files
                      TT

Comment

Now am I wrong or have the rules changed......I always thought cameras were a NO NO in Guess Bar? How did you guys get pictures?

Nhscotsman

Comment

oops... you don't saw the bell??

Dieter
                          Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 23 2008,17:26) Bought Top a drink last night - partly because I like her (!), and partly to apologise for the panty pic (which she had seen on this thread, or been told about!!!)  

She seems to have changed her personality quite a lot, or at least her behaviour.  I'm delighted she has stayed the course ......  and she has a lovely ass (no implants needed there I'm pleased to say).
                            TT CHang....do you think she wasn't going to stay long term or what? How has her personality changed? For the good or for the bad?

Any comments about Gate? Good or bad?

Nhscotsman

Comment

For me this is the number 1 picture in this thread  
                              Attached Files
                              Dutch.

Comment

Jenny looks better than ever these days. She has been right up there on my list for so long and some one else has always got in the way. Once the inappropriately named Top, on TT Chang's recommendation if I recall.
                                I am back in LOS tomorrow, but with wife, might be able to sneak an afternoon visit to Guess, but I haven't  seen Jenny there so early. I may have to wait until March but it will happen.
                                When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy...poverty

Comment

Working...
                                X