Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Boarhog, Same same for me....the "cum on command" skill is a hard loss for us all. Try one of these next time as I find they work flawlessly. The small end is stuck up the ass until it hits the prostate,and the button is left out to push when needed...simple really!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Met her some time ago,perhaps 8 or 9 months ago. She was a sweet kid; turned down Lyla for the engagement. Grabbed a drink across the way. Had a nice night and emailed with her for a bit. A nice girl and deserves to find a good guy.

Comment

(dupree09 @ Jan. 13 2009,12:43)   A nice girl and deserves to find a good guy.
          I'd say she's found a few in her time
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

dreaming about LOS again

Comment

what a beautiful girl. WOW !

Comment

(dupree09 @ Jan. 13 2009,12:43) A nice girl and deserves to find a good guy.
                Or an idiot sponsor who easily parts with his $$$ while she sits around bored shitless surfing the web telling him she is only for him. Then she gradually returns to the bar, telling her boyfriend she just goes to visit friends.

Comment

Hello to all now my first experience with lb was the last days in the Guess Bar. Eye i dont see, But Eat is really stunning wow. When i come back from Pattaya i must she take with me

Comment

Plus the added bonus of getting to admire some artwork if you get bored while "driving her home" from the rear...........
                    Attached Files
                    ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(divertwo @ Feb. 05 2009,21:47) Plus the added bonus of getting to admire some artwork if you get bored while "driving her home" from the rear...........
                      I prefer the front.
                      Dutch.

Comment

another i have spent a lot of time with, Eat, and i think she is great.

tends to be very independent and comes off as being a "bad girl" (her words, not mine) at times, but when the time comes, she knows what to do and takes great care.

i spent an entire weekend with her in Pattaya and not once did i regret it or feel bored or used/taken for granted.

she knows how to behave when she is tanked, lured all the other lbs in the area to her side , and parties without getting nasty or jealous. * * *

brief note: i have posted three times today, and all of them were rave reviews of different girls. for those who may think that i am not that discerning or easily impressed, i am very picky whop i spend my time with and i am not easily impressed by a long shot. i just try to not post about negative issues anymore. it would just eat up way too much time .................................................. .......

Comment

I think the same i prefeer also the front . But the Tattoo ist nice. But i think its to big. But its not my Backside

Comment

Coming to bkk in 2 days wish to know if Eye and Eats are still working at Guess Bar ?

Thanks
                            Paul

Comment

Working...
                            X