X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE Kings Castle 3 - Scam Alert!

The mamasan in Kings Castle 3 is on the scam big time nowadays. The girls and wait staff have been INSTRUCTED to pad bills where ever possible.

PAY AS YOU GO!

Take it from me... if you let a tab build up in this place you'll be SCAMMED!

Do you not sign your drink bill in this bar?
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

they stopped this practice last Dec. and instead started posting mobile number of King's Group management you could call in case of bill dispute.

Sounds like the lack of business is generating some desperate measures. Stogie has a direct line to KC3 policy, so it is sad this is happening.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

shame that, Madame X would have been good at that
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(rxpharm @ Apr. 04 2009,01:34) Sounds like the lack of business is generating some desperate measures...
          Spot on! And if you want to meet a bunch of KC3 LBs off the clock then this Sunday there is a gathering...

Comment

good info stogie,tho as we know that part of town has allways been one to keep your senses about you.from now on its one beer pay on spot no funny business(except the usuall groping of course
            robbo

Comment

That place has been an overrated shithole for years now. Called in for a drink the last time I was in town (I agreed to do some shopping for a work colleague) and is sucked. Granted it was early and girls were still coming into work. I had a cutie sit down with me and bought her drink. I was interested in a short term rogering and started to talk brass tacks. She balked then the mamasan comes over with a laminated card. It sealed the deal and it read as follows:

BAR FINE 500
              HOTEL 500
              GIRL 3000
              Yeah fucking right and I fell off the fucking turnip truck. Finished my drink, smiled and said thanks a lot as they saw my backside!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

They must think we've all got sponge cake tattooed on our foreheads ........

I'll not be drinking there thats for sure .
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

None of this surprises me in this part of town
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I'll have to cut back on my Patpong visits from 0 to 0 !!!
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Apr. 03 2009,22:28) That place has been an overrated shithole for years now.  Called in for a drink the last time I was in town (I agreed to do some shopping for a work colleague) and is sucked.  Granted it was early and girls were still coming into work.  I had a cutie sit down with me and bought her drink.  I was interested in a short term rogering and started to talk brass tacks.  She balked then the mamasan comes over with a laminated card.  It sealed the deal and it read as follows:

BAR FINE 500
                      HOTEL    500
                      GIRL 3000
                      Yeah fucking right and I fell off the fucking turnip truck.  Finished my drink, smiled and said thanks a lot as they saw my backside!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                      ..i have a good old friend in KC3, NANCY...., she told me about this...",,the management do not like, seen this as an lb-bar at the first moment, 'cause a lot of asian groups (mostly Nippons) come inside, not knowing what happend there....., thats one of the reasons why all lady's have to tape theyr "secret"..., and a very high rate of post-ops work there...
                      ..and at the same reason the have this "bill-system" now, for fast cash....knowing these kind of customer not take a lady, only one or twa drinks...(never some guy leave his group for s ST upstairs....)
                      ...but for the ordinary customers is everything same before....take a drink, pay your barfine, and take her out....finaly i'm sure you NOT pay more than 1-2k for the rest of the night....

chers...........Juri
                      xxx

Comment

Kings Castle 3 was where I spent my last 2 nights in BKK last week. I've had a great time there and thanks to the many many warnings out there in this forum, I was well prepared for any scams. As Stogie has suggested, I pay as I order each round of drinks. My TR will explain my modus operandi when I was here, and how I dealt with any suspicious situations, but all in, I think I came out ok.
                        forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

stop teasing us and continue the TR!
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,14:07) stop teasing us and continue the TR!
                            I'm waiting to download the photos from GF's camera before I carry on the TR. I think I've got it planned for tomorrow night I hope. If I suceed, TR will have some photos, of by Tuesday the TR does not continue, it means I've been caught and up shit creek!
                            forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

(jackc @ Apr. 04 2009,17:15)
                              (bigmick22 @ Apr. 04 2009,14:07) stop teasing us and continue the TR!
                              I'm waiting to download the photos from GF's camera before I carry on the TR. I think I've got it planned for tomorrow night I hope. If I suceed, TR will have some photos, of by Tuesday the TR does not continue, it means I've been caught and up shit creek! *

I thought I was livin dangerously until I read this.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X