Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 05 2009,04:00) My problem with Patpong is simply that I've seen very few girls there that I fancy
    There is only one Pixie Mick.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 05 2009,13:54) Yeh . Cascades are worse then KC3. They added 500 baht last night...
      Came here at Xmas ,same story....

They are all at it... no mistake
      So how many drinks had you consumed? To add 500 baht to the bill they must have assumed you were a little tiddled?

I spent time in all Nana bars and also over in KC3 and Guess and well they only place that tried to rip me off was well I will let you decide

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 05 2009,13:54) Yeh . Cascades are worse then KC3. They added 500 baht last night...
        Came here at Xmas ,same story....

They are all at it... no mistake
        Nice meeting you at Guessbar Tomcat, that same night actually.

At least you pulled a little sweetheart out of Cascades. That pretty young thing was a nice girl too. Born in Chaing Mai then moved to BKK at age 1. She has been here for 18 years. She looks even younger but is 19. she told her all this while chatting with my gf. Who by the way didn't mentioned you bf'd her once. By the way she said you were very nice and paid her well.

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 05 2009,03:21) I always thought the ONE good thing about KC3 was their drink charging.  Even that has gone ...  and Olay  
          I can not recall that at all.
          What was that?  Cheers
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

The ladydrinks are less expensive than NEP bars, and they use to have the punter initial the bill for each drink.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I was in last night , very quiet. mainly Japanese customers. You can see the Dollar signs roll in the staff eyes when these guys walk in. They have special words cards in Jap to demand tips etc etc...

Anyway they would have a job padding out a single bill in my case..  

Every time i go to patpong much of it dissapears. I notice that at the Surawong end, opp Pink Panther they have closed all the shops and torn down a bar.

KC3 wont be there in 10 years time

Comment

Working...
              X