X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arriving in Nana around closing time:

My late flight will have me arriving in the Nana area around closing time, say, 1ish.

Can't decide what to do, so I'm putting it to the Board.
    Roll the dice and see what you come up with on the street.
    66.67%
    Set a date with an old "friend" - safe but otherwise someone you wouldn't've seen
    0.00%
    Set a date with a lady you're interested in but haven't actually met or talked to.
    33.33%
    Other.
    0.00%

Hell just stand outside Nana and let the flood run over you
    Anthonymustang

Comment

Where is the "Get a good night sleep" option? :-)
      I know, not really an option, in particular on yr first night ... Still, thought of it ... :-)

Comment

(Anthony_Mustang @ Apr. 12 2009,12:31) Hell just stand outside Nana and let the flood run over you...
        What he said!

Comment

Take 2 from the flood - should be some good deals to be had from the late night rush in these slow times

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I would go to Cascades and Obsessions since they are open until 2 a.m. currently. *Its the end of the night so you have negotiating power on your side. Start at Cascades, see what srikes ya or strokes ya, if nothing in that first beer, then go down 3 flights to Obsessions and see how desperate a hottie is for a customer before close. You may be able to set up a meeting outside as they are about to close.

I did something simlar last night, but paid a barfine around 1:30 to a lovely lb. I probably could have avoided bf but supported the local lb bar instead. This lb was telling me she didn't have a customer for 3 days, so her price came down quickly when I balked at 3,000 first quote. She then said magic words of up to you, what you pay?

I offered the 1,000 baht with 500 baht incentive plan, and she closed the deal. *If you dont get a deal done in the bar, you can hang around outside just after close. A bunch of them do just this, waiting for straggling customers, or friends to go eat with or share taxi etc. *

I meandeared outside with Nina waiting for a forum guy a met to come out and took a photo of her. This set up a line of lbs wanting to be photographed. I love the fact that they love being snapped. I'm sure anyone of the half dozen that were hanging outside the bar after work would have happily went home with me if I hadn't already made my selection.

Photo Nina in back after these others lbs jumped in front for a snap or two (more like 6 or 7)

If this doesn't work, then you can take your chances on the road, where there is a better chance of a reputable bar girl going home may be looking for a last chance opportunity. *

Personally i would go to that little outside bar "Guess II" where you can sit and enjoy a cold beverage of your choice, and take one from there or snag one of the many who walk by. Last night I took Nina for a last drink and saw a stunner walk by, who if i was alone would have chatted her up. *Its a lot more comfy there than wading through the wave of lb freelancers by the Nana parking area where you are getting swarmed. At Guess Bar you can invite them for a drink and discuss everything first, before making a quick uneducated selection.
            Attached Files

Comment

great pic,allmost looks like it could be posed

now that 1000 baht is one hellava come down from 3k, Pattaya prices in BKK,all is fair in love and mongering
              robbo

Comment

hey boarhog, great photo. that hot little thing to the far left of the four-shot seems mystically familiar. could she be the 40kg girl of my dreams?
                and while i'm at it...does 'guess II' refer to the cozy little patio outside guess bar afterhours -- or another spot altogether?
                thanks.

Comment

Happy Songkran everyone....

Anyone knows who the little one to the left in above picture is???

If so, where does she work and perhaps what's her name or work tag #, heck even her mobile if you have... :-)

PP

Comment

She's damn cute, there are two other girls who look just like her and I'm too confused to know which one of the three that is....and I was there with Boarhog. 20 minutes after the picture was taken she was standing in front of Nana looking for Mr Tonight.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(thaibound @ Apr. 12 2009,16:25) hey boarhog, great photo. that hot little thing to the far left of the four-shot seems mystically familiar. could she be the 40kg girl of my dreams?
                      and while i'm at it...does 'guess II' refer to the cozy little patio outside guess bar afterhours -- or another spot altogether?
                      thanks.
                      No mate, heres a link of what I'm reffering to.

https://theladyboyforums.com/...soi4

Its right around the corner from soi 4 on Sukhumvit road. A little sidewalk bar worked by ladybars, and effectionately named Guess II by some of the forum members. I just found out about it myself, some thought this place was common knowledge whearas others are calling it secret place. Aint no secret now. I have been there the last two nights for a night cap.

Comment

(thaibound @ Apr. 12 2009,16:25) hey boarhog, great photo. that hot little thing to the far left of the four-shot seems mystically familiar. could she be the 40kg girl of my dreams?
                        thanks.
                        Thats correct Snick I saw her dancing on stage with a look alike and they were holding hands. I actually leaned over to point that out to you but a Cascade lovely was unzipping your pants, so I saved it.

That was quite a photo shoot i instigated last night, hope you got some good ones.

Comment

thanks for the link, boarhog. i know exactly the spot you're referring to. i'll be sure to stop for a cold one next time i'm sleepless on sukhomvit.

Comment

Guess II is the bar (or bars) on Sukhumvit and Soi 4 which open outside where the post office is (subway used to be) from midnight onwards.

That one on the left caught my eye, oo!

Comment

(farangbah @ Apr. 12 2009,12:22) My late flight will have me arriving in the Nana area around closing time, say, 1ish.

Can't decide what to do, so I'm putting it to the Board.
                              perfectly ligit post,but im guessing you know just as well as any of us that once you get to the " caravan of love" (or nana parking lot) then everything will take its own course ..........best laid plans and ideas an all that stuff you know
                              robbo

Comment

Working...
                              X