Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farangbah, if you make it to Nana before 2 a.m. I would go to Cascades or Obessession's and try to strike up at late deal. You have some bargaining power going that late, however some of the best choices may be gone. you can also have one meet you outside NEP after to avoid the late barfine. A lot of them take their time leaving the NEP area, and walk in small groups of co-workers. Recruit a group or one to join you at Guess bar III where you can get to know them a little better before making a final descision.

just come out of NEP and turn right at Big Dogs then walk down soi 4 and cross Sukhumvit Rd. The walk about 180 metres I would guess and you will see this little grog cart bar. It has tables near the road, and against the wall (steal garage door) which is a better vantage point. If you don't have one with you atthis point, then just relax and have a drink, many will be trekking down this way to Soi's down Sukhumvit for food. Many do this every night. Cindy, Fon, and some others do this nightly if they haven't gone with customer. However Cindy won't be there when your there, I'm told. Unless she is with a certain Irishman. He actually told me about Cindy's friend Fon who I would have liked to have taken one night, and would have if Nina hadn't already snared me.

The giant Odette is a regular and parks it at GB3 but doesnt come till late. She probably isn't your type, but just saying. Many freelancers come by as well.

Took this snap when on my way to Guess Bar 3. Had Nina with me but ran into Cindy, Fon and unknown, All four from Cascades on their way to get food, and walk past GB3. Fon looked better and better to me each night. Love those smoking new titties, and those legs are sweet! She loved to pose for photos in public, not sure in the bedroom. Just look at her in this one mmm..

2nd/3rd photo GB3 and freelancer Koko.

Let us know how ya go, and enjoy your trip.

29302.jpg

post-18-2-29302-IMG_0503.JPG
    post-18-2-29302-IMG_0523.JPG

Comment

Last girl in photo is Joon - a sukhumvit streetwalker - and I agree Ton (not Fon) is looking great. She's very proud of her new boobs and will be flashing them for the next 6 months
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

6 months? Then what happens? Will they be repossessed? I'd like to see that debt collector in action...
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 19 2009,16:38) Last girl in photo is Joon - a sukhumvit streetwalker - *and I agree Ton (not Fon) is looking great. She's very proud of her new boobs and will be flashing them for the next 6 months
          Thanks for the correction Mick, speeling is podantic, but correct names are imperative.

Ton has been changing names fairly regularly Ton-Jane to Mickey last week. I would like to call her mine for just a night. she is my Ae of Bangkok, the one I wish I would have went with and had the chance.

Ok I curious to why next 6 months only flashing? Thought you were going for 4 months?

Joon is a streetwalker, hmm nice of Cindy and Ton to take her under their wings after work. I don't recall seeing her in Cascades so now I know why.
          cheers,

Who is this one on the right with Nina and Ton? I know thats Odette in the background.
          Attached Files

Comment

the one on the right is Jessy - another Cascade girl. These girls, except Nina, are all part of Cindy's "gang"

Regarding 6 months, I discussed this with Cindy when Ton got her new tits. I asked if Ton was flashing them a lot and she told me that she was and would continue to do so for about 6 months - same as she did. After this period, the novelty seems to wear off. They still flash them regularly enough after this - but not with the same frequency or intensity.

I'm not sure if this is an imperial measurement supported by the standard weights and measures commission or just Cindy's observation - but it's good enough for me  
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

Ah Jessy you told me that before when I posted her on my Desk cleaning thread sorry Mick.

I like how Nina and Jessy are latching on to Tons sexy arms in this photo.

Good info on the novelty new tits flashing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ton has really gotten so much confidence from the boob job. She looks great here BH
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

As an aspiring young ladyboy lover said elsewhere, "Don't 'threadjack' me, dude!"

I don't care that we've veered. I just wanted to say "threadjack."

Is anyone over 18 even allowed to say that?

Comment

Veered? Mate we just steered you right to a potential gold nugget in Ton! She goes right by GB3 on the way to food almost every night.

Mick could probably even tell ya her Cascades number if you made it there before close.

threadjack? We have mapped out a perfect closing time plan with many viable options.

Here's another unidentified lb freelancer (I think) stopping by GB3 talked mostly to Nina but was happy to pose for the camera.
                    Attached Files

Comment

and that looks like a wig, funny couldnt tell that night or morning 3 a.m. or until I posted it here.

Big foot Odette was there each time I went to GB3. If your up for a late night giant she is the one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

hey BH, odette looks cute in that photo.
                        but any chance i can get that look in a 40kg model instead?

Comment

Could some thoughtful BM possibly post a little map showing location of Guess Bar 2 & 3, I know it's on the odd # side of Suk road going towards cowboy, but not exact location

Cheers
                          It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Apr. 19 2009,22:06) Could some thoughtful BM possibly post a little map showing location of Guess Bar 2 & 3, I know it's on the odd # side of Suk road going towards cowboy, but not exact location

Cheers
                            What more do you need? its been explained in detail on this thread and the Bars between soi 4 and 5 aka Guess bar II.

when you come out of Nana Plaza take a right at Big dogs. Walk about 20 metres on soi 4, take right on Sukhumvit road and walk less than 100 metres to Guess Bar II.

For Guess bar III cross Sukhumvit road from soi 4 and take a right and walk about 180 metres. Open 10-6 a.m.

Comment

(Boarhog @ Apr. 19 2009,15:32) Mick could probably even tell ya her Cascades number if you made it there before close.
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

(mister_smith @ Apr. 19 2009,16:06) Could some thoughtful BM possibly post a little map showing location of Guess Bar 2 & 3, I know it's on the odd # side of Suk road going towards cowboy, but not exact location

Cheers
                                Ill give you the exclusive BigMick tour of Lower Sukh after 2am
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X