First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odett & Odett ll meet at last.

Comment

Good one Pentire
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Classic
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(gart4571 @ May 25 2009,11:35) A question for those of you who have barfined Cascades Odette. How did she dress for your trip from Cascades to your room?

I would love to barfine her but for the last two nights I have seen her while I was sitting at Big Dogs and she looked like all she was wearing was one bandaid across her tits and one bandaid across her waist. Don't get me wrong-I am not shy about walking anywhere with a ladyboy but Odette was a little bit overboard with the lack of clothes. She DID look damn hot though. I just can't see me walking thru the lobby of the Majestic Grande with her (un) dressed like that.
          Odett from Cascade always dresses very sexy. Either in a very tight dress or in two band aids, as you described. I took her dressed this way, parading down Soi 4, to the Dawin hotel. The female receptionist greeted us saying to her: "You are so sexy!". I appreciated it a lot, since I really like to provoke.
          Bullseye

Comment

(pentire @ May 26 2009,00:03) Odett & Odett ll meet at last.

You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I took her from Cascades to the Darwin dressed like the photo below at 2300 hrs on Wednesday 1st July 2009.

I shoud have taken the photo from the rear - the dress is backless.
              Attached Files

Comment

Do you have any more recent photos?

Would have liked that back shot as well. Nice shot, one of the more flattering shots of her recently.
                Lovin your TR report too, great contributions.

Comment

Working...
                X