Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(s69 @ Aug. 17 2009,08:16) Lay of u guys.....where ever ur from no need 2 get personnel and predigests!!! what's wrong with yankes...? have u ever been there? it has so much to offer! do they have problems,yes they do and don't we all so what ever measly country u cum from(unless its china, russia ,india or sudan!.... shut ur mouth!) its easy to criticize!............... we r here to make friends not vent misshapes that happened in our life(or in sum cases @ ur local !) so get with it  
    cheers, kahuna and snick!
    these guys r a bunch of woosies who live in a shadow ......... SUE ME!    
    Ah yes s69,

But us convicts and soap dodgers can generally spell correctly and write a semi-coherent sentence. Its the advantage of going to school. Try it, it's never to late to join the human race mon ami.

Sue you? For what? I don't think the courts will accept chitlins, moonshine or varmits as legal tender should you lose.

PS: Indoor plumbing was invented by the Romans. The Flush toilet invented by one Thomas Crapper, an ungrateful soap-dodger.
    And "whoos" is Convict slang.

f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

(s69 @ Aug. 17 2009,08:16) no need 2 get personnel and predigests!!!
      Quite right. But if you do, then I recommend Pepto Bismol.

Comment

(f0xxee @ Aug. 17 2009,08:42) :
        Ah yes s69,

But us convicts and soap dodgers can generally spell correctly and write a semi-coherent sentence. Its the advantage of going to school. Try it, it's never to late to join the human race mon ami.

Sue you? For what? I don't think the courts will accept chitlins, moonshine or varmits as legal tender should you lose.
        f0xxee,

By all means lay off of s69 for I am certain he must be an ESL student and I promise you that if he went to school at all in the US, he was riding the short bus!  

ROTFLMFAO @ "I don't think the courts will accept chitlins, moonshine or varmits as legal tender should you lose."      

Comment

Have they finished the refurbishments yet ?
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Depends what you mean by 'finish' , if you are waiting for a foot rail, then No they are not.
            They haven't replaced the increasingly unstable bar stools either.

They have re-tiled the outside table top, added some more lights around the 'stage', and removed the T.O.P. unit which reduced ambient noise by 10db.
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Aug. 17 2009,11:36) They haven't replaced the increasingly unstable bar stools either.
              Yes, I notice those barstools get increasingly unstable as the night wears on..
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
              X