Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally i ask not in a Forum but can anybody give me answer what the Girls take at the Moment for a longtime. After this Pictures i want to take Gate next time she looks nice and thanks for this great Pictures.

Comment

Up to you, hansum man!

Comment

(budhas @ Nov. 15 2009,19:58) Normally i ask not in a Forum but can anybody give me answer what the Girls take at the Moment for a longtime.
        It depends on the Moment
        Lost in Space!

Comment

budhas, thanks for the compliments re: the photos. As for how much - as farangbah and Master Bator have posted there is no fixed rate. It depends on the negotiations between you and the lady you are interested in.

However, I can assure you that 500 Baht short time and 1000 Baht long time will probably not work at Guess Bar.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Someone mentioned Gate was in switzerland a few months ago. I checked with her immediately and it wasn't true. I've seen her a few times since. She's a doll in my book.

Comment

Hey Stingray - Thanks for confirming Gate is still in BKK. The Guess B-day pictures also provided "proof of life". I am heading to BKK next week and was planning to hook up with Gate. Can you send me a PM with Gate's contact info? If not, I will take my chances stopping by Guess anyhow.

Comment

I was in the bar a few days last week, its nice to see Jay. Saw Jane their also but that is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Jay seems to be back involved, year 1 was great in the old place, year two she seemed to have lost interest, and recently she is back. Glad to see the uniform nights back also. Only Joy and Fah left over from the original bunch when first opened.

Comment

What about Jenny?  I thought she was still there

Comment

Maybe not  
                    TT

Comment

Sorry I didn't see Jenny but Gong did tell me she was still there but always "busy"

Comment

Have heard in another thread that Jenny is gone, working in Nana Plaza now.
                        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Dec. 16 2009,15:01) Have heard in another thread that Jenny is gone, working in Nana Plaza now.
                          Since when she was there 6 weeks ago.

Comment

It was quite recent - Mardhi posted that Jenny has moved to Cascade near the end of November. He also said that another 2 of the higher profile original staff have also left.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Went to Guess last night and went short time with Ant. Christ she is tiny (although not where is counts).
                              It was white uniform night last night as well.

Cheers
                              tomscam
                              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

(tomscam @ Dec. 16 2009,11:08) Went to Guess last night and went short time with Ant. Christ she is tiny
                                Did you spill your drink on the bar to get her to come over
                                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X