Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of buoyancy there in Guess Bar today. Worth staying in BKK, with a few of my mates. Siurveyed the scene at the Nana Cultural Centre, with Socrates & Snick, then an enjoyable hour or two at Guess Bar. What a way to spend Christmas night!

Deer, Nid, and Ant ..... that's for starters
    68292.jpg

We were soon joined by Lek .....
    68377.jpg

Then it really started hotting up. I recall there was some discussion about sillycone or original .... Deer & Beer

Not spent much time in the bar with Deer, but she is great fun .... a wonderful sense of humour. Kept us all after a couple of JDs.

68673.jpg
    TT

Comment

How come I missed that picture !
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I did get some pics though

For Paccy, S90 iso640 F2.0 flash

93874.jpg

post-18-2-93874-aIMG_1905.jpg

Comment

Playing around without the flash, ISO 1000, F2.0

94016.jpg

post-18-2-94016-aIMG_1913.jpg

Comment

ISO 200, Flash
            Attached Files

Comment

94260.jpg

post-18-2-94260-aIMG_1921.jpgpost-18-2-94260-top_IMG_1917.jpg

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Snick, thanks for the great photos. Especially the always gorgeous Top, and Ant... there's just something about her (Ant) that I find intriguing and sexy.

Anyone ever tried taking Top as part of a twosome? I have a feeling she'd be a lousy double, but anyone got any experience? Just thinking about her and Ant together. Hmmmmmm...... My guess would be it's a lot more fun in theory than in practice though.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 22 2009,10:00) Gate - Stunning as always
                    Gate was both stunning and hot last night... hot-tempered and then stunning when she cold cocked Ya over some disagreement. Gate certainly seized the right moment to attack, because, for some reason, Ya had her knickers down around her knees and could not fight back or walk very well. Ended up with both girls rolling around on the floor boxing and everybody, especially Monkeyman, trying to pry them apart and cool things down. After the bell rang, both girls went to their corners- Gate sitting outside and the mostly nekkid Ya taken outside by the Rajah, where she was nursed back to health and re-clothed. Gong the referee ejected both girls from the game.

Probably almost as much fun as Se7en getting punched in the gut at Casanovas last night, his first night back in LoS!

Merry Xmess to all.
                    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Top looking lovely as always, shame she's so annoying in real life & just watched her in some vid, "ladyboy glory hole" or some old some such. For a girl who never has naked photos taken, this is a giant step. Go for it Top ! may have to bring some batteries for the remote & BF her Me'self next trip
                      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Wow! That's amazing news.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a video of that.

I've searched for the video but can't seem to find it, I was hoping it might be on YouTube or available as a torrent.

Should I perhaps be searching it as "Seven Gets Punched" instead of "Se7en"??

Oh, and the Top video sounds interesting too. Where did you find it?

Comment

• Probably almost as much fun as Se7en getting punched in the gut at Casanovas last night, his first night back in LoS!

By who & did he go down Lick wot ya doing Bro, fighting with LB's, did she have a big langer

Comment

• (deepthroat @ Dec. 26 2009,07:07) Oh, and the Top video sounds interesting too. Where did you find it?
                            Not sure to be honest, it was just a quick Tranny search on google & up it came, just little exerts a minute long, but enough to see her in her full glory. Not sure if she can make wood mind you, Lick may be able to shed some light on that

Comment

• Dang. This is really interesting stuff.

1. Did someone really punch Se7en? What the hell?

2. As for the Top video, I'm pretty experienced at search, but haven't been able to uncover it. Went through most of the preview pics on LadyboyGloryhole.com and can't find it there either. Was she using a different name? Part of a duo or a solo act? Sorry to threadjack, if anyone finds the video or can point me to it I'd be very appreciative.

Sorry to hear about Se7en's misadventure, but would love to know more details if anyone's willing to share the story. Se7en, is there a TR in the offing?

Comment

• he said its not a real punch the lb tried but the mamasan stop her.
                                You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X