Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw her with my own eyes two nights ago sat outside Guess bar with her oversized mirror

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

(Wanderingsam @ Dec. 03 2009,22:50) I saw her working the entrance to Nana starting at about 8PM.  It didn't look like the business was very good.
      Has there been a mirror installed at the entrance of Nana now then
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

So, what's the deal with Top? I mean... why did she leave? And then, why is she back?

I know a lot of guys complained about her voice in the past. When I short-timed her last January she was pretty hot, and her attractiveness made up for the fact that she didn't "work it" as well as a seasoned pro like Jenny.

I'd probably do her again, and can't wait to see new pics. But... what was the deal?
        Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Hey there - hello? Yoo hoo?

Could someone take some updated photos that include Top? I'm dying here...
          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

mardhi, you once mentioned you had another picture of Lek.  I need my Lek fix.  I need it bad man !
            I'm slightly obsessed with her, and my little May from Cascades.  Singapore is closer to LOS than many of you punters, but it's just as far for me if I cant get there.  Alone that is.  
            Slinging it in Singapore

Comment

Working...
            X