Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I'm not getting Fern in trouble to say she appeared at Guess Bar one night this week      Perhaps she's not getting the regular dividend income!!!  How are you harris11? - we never manage to lose an addiction totally, do we     Been there, got the Tshirt, so I'm not point scoring.

I think DT was referring to my second photo of Top, not the one legged version, I agree not very flattering.  But better looking than most of us - when we are woken suddenly by the boss  

Some new Guess talent pics to follow ...
    TT

Comment

A very shy newbie, who wouldn't succumb to the charms of socrates999 and myself the day before. But I bought her a drink tonight, and took a couple of pics. Nut from Kalasin, been at Guess Bar 5 days so she told me.
      Attached Files
      TT

Comment

Nut & Net, outside Guess Bar. Net worked for a while at guess, then left to do a cabaret job. Recently returned ... now much less shy (as Gong puts it 'the new version'!)
        Attached Files
        TT

Comment

I say,bloody marvellous Mr.TT old bean.
          I now challenge you to go there every night and take a new photo for our arousel, you know it makes sense.

p.s, is that a new coffee machine I see behind the bar in the photo post 32.?
          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(TTChang @ Jul. 22 2010,20:31) Nut from Kalasin....
            Know it well.......  Kalasin not Nut.          Wouldn't mind knowing Nut also.    

Keep up the flashing TTC.      

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Thanks TT. By coincedence Fern called me last night and told me she was back at Guess Bar, that it was quiet, (where is not these times) and she was hoping to restart working after too many months of lazing around.

Hope she can get somewhere back to where she was in the good old days.

Though I fear so much competition nowadays,

PS: Little bird told me a popular LB may be on enforced vacation, hope this is wrong, as she was a good and well liked LB and a good friend of Fern.

load of shit going on now everywhere in this world, have you seen the prices for London to Bangkok this winter!
              harris11

Comment

Working...
              X