X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar Bangkok

As Guess Bar is going through a total make over - its worthwhile starting a new thread in the sneak peak section. More detailed pics will of course be posted in the VIP sections

So by way of Introduction, Bangkok is the home of the largest concentration of ladyboys working in dedicated P4P LB venues ANYWHERE in Thailand. You have 5 Dedicated venues in the Nana area of Bangkok (4 Gogo's and 1 Bar) and 1 in Patpong (1 Gogo) - you also have a large 50/50 mixed bar in Patpong called Kings Corner. Between these 7 venues, you have at least 500 ladyboys working. The largest is Cascade (Nana Plaza) in terms of numbers - they probably have about 140 lb's on their books. To keep that in perspective - its like the hypermarket of ladyboy retailing - there is NOWHERE else that comes close. Second would be Obsession Gogo also in Nana Plaza followed by KC3 (in Patpong, Bangkok) and then Casanova (Nana Plaza), Temptations (Nana Plaza) and Guess Bar (adjacent to Nana Plaza on same street).

All of these venues apart from Guess bar are Gogo bars - that is girls take turns to go and do dance shuffles while trying to catch guy's eyes to get invited for a drink. The seating tends to be 'theatre style' in most venues. Guess Bar follows a different theme albeit its complimentary to the major Gogo venues. Many guys enjoy visiting both - The Gogo's to look at eye candy and lots of it in a very confined area and Guess Bar for a more relaxed laid back style more akin to a regular bar (albeit with 20 or so LB's on staff).

Nana is the name of an area and for the purposes of this - we refer to Nana Soi 4, which is off the main Sukhumvit Road and home to the majority of hotels and shopping malls - its essentially the torist area of the city. It is not gifted with Temples and palaces, but for our community it is and remains Ladyboy central.

Here is a map of Soi 4 showing Nana Plaza in Yellow and Guess Bar - the distance between the two is approx: 100m
    Attached Files

Comment

Pretty good summary however putting Casanova before Temptations was a surprise. Either the former has gotten better or the latter has tumbled. During my last visit I did not go to either and concentrated primarily on Cascade and Obsessions.

I am also happy to hear Guess is doing a re-think. I always liked the idea of going there but never ready enjoyed being there. I hope that changes because it does offer a great alternative to the rat-a-tat-tat of the go gos.

Comment

Guess Bar has a uniform policy that changes day by day. An example of which is the white uniform.
        Attached Files

Comment

So on with the current team members

This is Ant
          13241.jpg13294.jpg

This is Dear
          13434.jpg

This is Gate
          13717.jpg

This is Ink
          13824.jpg

This is Ice
          13918.jpg

This is May
          14106.jpg

Comment

This is Nat
            14228.jpg

This is Beer
            14337.jpg

This is Top
            14451.jpg

This is Moo
            15927.jpg

Here is Tum
            16349.jpg

This is Tong - although she is now blonde (or at least was last week)

16401.jpg
            This is Gigi
            16439.jpg

This is Fah
            16465.jpg

These pics are all taken our Good friend RXPharm as mine are older than his.

Comment

Four new staff have come up from Pattaya and I will post there pics when I get them.

The bar is owned by Jay and she is assisted by a team of ladyboys, notably the famous EX from Pattaya. Jay has drafted Ex in to assist her in re-energise the vibe in the bar. In the last week there have been some high profile departures and over the coming weeks there will be a lot more changes in the bar.

The biggest change apart from staff is that the bar will create a team of daytime staff. The bar will open at 12 Noon every day starting within the next 14 days. The two teams will overlap - so between 5pm and 9pm there will be at the very least 8 staff working and up to 25 (the combined strength of all staff).

Comment

Jay the owner

17691.jpg

post-49-1-17691-Jay_Guess.jpg

Comment

Ably assisted by the one and only Ex (courtesy of Koykaeng this pic).
                  Attached Files

Comment

The bar has a facility to utilise rooms adjacent to the bar - no need to walk across streets - its all self contained and VERY discrete as access is through the back door from the bar. Even better is that they are probably the best ST rooms anywhere in Bangkok. Jay is pictured above in one of the rooms. Cost is 350baht for the room.

Comment

This is all great news. I truly like the day time hours being considered as a potential venue of activity. I often have walked by Guess during the afternoon hours and wondered why there was no activity. I for one would have welcomed an opportunity to spend a few hours in the afternoon sharing a few drinks, stories, exchanges and a possible walk-off with a Guess lady for late afternoon delights. So Bravo to the notion and I hope others will make good use of it. I will certainly try.

Comment

Good to see that Guess Bar has the previous marketing man back at the helm

May looks alright, at last some talent to once again interest this ole monger

Comment

One little snippet of note. Probably the most annoying thing about the bar was the state and smell of the communal toilets. Well GREAT NEWS - they have been refurbished already.

Comment

How about the foot rail, that would really put the cherry on the trifle

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 05 2010,22:34) This is Top
                              Great pic mardhi , Top looking in a mirror again

Shes looking "hot" and I believe she has a great ass

And as for Moo, I can feel her now
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X