Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we might call lunch time and what Thais might are 2 different things .

I would wait to closer to what we might call dinner time .
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Opens 'about' 3pm now, I think. Usually some afternoon action available!
      TT

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Mar. 26 2011,12:47) Got a snapshot of the new pricelist.
        First time I've seen 100 Pipers and 'value' in the same sentence...but I digress  

Probably best served with a NUT chaser
        Attached Files
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

• Cookie is simply adorable, so tiny. She wore bunny slippers back to my hotel the other night..........even the receptionist at the hotel who has probably seen it all gave me a look...felt like a bit of a perv

Comment

• Ahhhh , i go AWOL for 2 years , come back and its like ive never been away.Hope all you beastmongers are doing well and will be hopefully bumping into some of you on 22nd april.
            cheers Sped ;-)

Comment

• (mardhi @ Mar. 25 2011,23:20) Nim looking extremely hot these days.
              Nim is the hottest and sweetest ever!
              I met her two weeks ago when I was in BKK for a couple of shootings.
              Got her ST, and I enjoyed it.
              I will be back end of May and sure will visit her again.
              Guess bar girls are gorgeous, I must say.

Comment

• (freddiefrankfurt @ Apr. 13 2011,03:42)
                (mardhi @ Mar. 25 2011,23:20) Nim looking extremely hot these days.
                I met her two weeks ago when I was in BKK for a couple of shootings.
                The mind boggles Is your name Nicholas Cage by any chance........... And I dont recall reading about any Hi So Thai's getting shot in there cars at a red light intersection.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

• I should have made clear I was talking about photo shootings, huh?

Comment

• ... 'sessions' would have been a better adj. to use..
                    .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• (anicon @ Apr. 23 2011,04:10) ... 'sessions' would have been a better adj. to use..  
                      Yeah, right.
                      Must be because I am not a native speaker of English, hehehe.

Comment

• I will have to visit nexted time have sean from outside but not visited

Comment

• (mardhi @ Nov. 11 2010,18:24) Cherry and Jenny - both have come back home.
                          Have always liked Jenny.Back when she did not have the tits,then when she got them she shot up higher on my list of LBs I would fuck if given the chance.
                          See ya,Skeeterboy's out of here.

Comment

• Wow it's been awhile since I've been on here !

I've been spending my time in the Philippines when not in the states !

But after refreshing my memory on this thread , I truely think I NEED to travel to Bangkok !!!!!!!!

Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• Guess Bar is now opening at 1pm daily and running all the way through to 3am with 3 teams of staff and now 7 on the daytime team .

More new girls have come in and more are on the way from the northern reaches of the country.

Picture updates coming soon

Comment

• (mardhi @ May 18 2011,15:18) Picture updates coming soon...
                                Can't wait for that.
                                The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

Working...
                                X