Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (rxpharm @ Jul. 08 2011,06:06) Sika are you aware that Ohm is postop, and I think Joy may have also had SRS.
    Hmmmm kinda kills any thoughts I had
    Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• Ohm is now working at Voodoo, I believe.  And both definitely have had SRS ..... they showed me (but I didnt venture in!)  
      TT

Comment

• (TTChang @ Jul. 08 2011,05:29) (but I didnt venture in!)  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I volunteer to be Beers training prop

Comment

• What are the plans for future theme nights?

Comment

• Posted these latest pics on another Guess Bar thread. Not sure about themed nights .... a TTChang Birthday Party (with doctors & nurses in attendance to check my pulse etc) .. is one possible!

Pics are of Aui, Cookie, and new girl May

33340.jpg
              post-49-2-33340-Cookie_Tx.jpg
              post-49-2-33527-May_Tx2.jpg
              TT

Comment

• May ....
                Attached Files
                TT

Comment

• While it's none of my buisness , does the owner still frequent the establishment ?

Haven't seen but one mention of Jay in this entire thread !
                  Spending the night with Ming 3000BT

Fucking and sucking with Ming .........PRICELESS  :bjgif:  

Comment

• (sika @ Jul. 20 2011,16:03) While it's none of my buisness , does the owner still frequent the establishment ?

Haven't seen but one mention of Jay in this entire thread !
                    Maybe because Jay is no longer the owner
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Couple of events are upcoming featuring the new BBQ menu which goes hand in hand with party nights.

Fri 29th July is a first for Guess and will be a bikini night BBQ.

Fri 5th August will be a tight jeans and boots BBQ night for those who like the boot thing. All hostess staff will be decked out in matching tight black boots and blue jeans.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

• I am reliably told that a further two new hostess staff have started and NUT has returned from having her appendix out. So now it sounds like we have the Laurel and Hardy duo of NUT and MOO behind the bar. Word of caution do NOT order a 'Kalhua Milk' with Moo as her special party trick is to provide the milk as she was trying (and succeeding) to demonstrate to everyone the other night

Comment

• New aircon system has also gone into the bar to ensure while temperatures rise with the hotties, you keep your call at all times LOL.

Comment

• Was in with a Guess bar newcomer on Sunday night. Air con is good but there were few girls around - about 6-7 that I saw. Still, it was good to have a chilled night - well as chilled as you can have when Gate is stuffing her impressive lungs in your face.

Comment

• (mardhi @ Jul. 24 2011,20:24) Fri 29th July is a first for Guess and will be a bikini night BBQ.

Fri 5th August will be a tight jeans and boots BBQ night
                               2 Guess BBQ parties, and I'm in town for both.     Usually I get back to LOS just after, or leave just before  

Welcome back to NUT too.  Glad to hear she is ok after her appendix op.

Shame I missed Grinder on Sunday.   But he had his hands full, no doubt!
                              TT

Comment

• Hope you don't missed me in some weeks TT.....

Dieter
                                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                                X