X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (nylonlover @ May 05 2012,11:20) hello together,

really nice fotos from the ladies in guess bar. I tried looking there various times , late afternoon , 8pm , 10pm and 12pm, but always i saw a empty bar with only one or two staff. * o i would like to *meet this atmosphere one time , which the posted fotos here show. *when is the recommended time or weekday or weekends to go to guess bar

thanks *a lot for answers
    Not sure when you last visited - but the pics are accurate portrayal's of the girls in the bar whenever pics are taken. There are currently a LOT and I mean a lot of staff in the bar - even with no shows, its rare to go below 25 girls (on night team), and is often 35. The daytime team is currently 9 strong working from 1pm.

These for example were taken tonight.
    73501.jpg
    post-49-2-73722-6.jpgpost-49-2-73722-13.jpgpost-49-2-73501-2.jpgpost-49-2-73501-3.jpg
    Attached Files

Comment

• ...why no name tags, numbers or badges, how we gonna know who is who?

..for example, her name or number pls..

31076.jpg
      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Dirty Slut and loves 69. Opps err well it should be

Comment

• mardhi, on my next trip. Which I hope is in October. I will promise to spend 2 nights in BKK so I can go to Guess Bar. I make this promise only if there I can buy you a drink and you will protect my purity.

At least for the first hour.
          TEXASMAC

Comment

• A selection of pics showing the current girls.

36153.jpg

post-49-2-36327-3.jpgpost-49-2-36327-18.jpgpost-49-2-36153-6.jpgpost-49-2-36153-21.jpg
            Attached Files

Comment

• Even more girls
              36458.jpg
              post-49-2-36673-4.jpgpost-49-2-36673-22.jpgpost-49-2-36458-10.jpgpost-49-2-36458-12.jpg

Comment

• Still more girls
                Attached Files

Comment

• Compliments to the girl selection process...

Comment

• I want to make contact with a young lady from Guess Bar I met last September.

Hope I can meet her again in December but don't want t leave it to chance.

I don't seem to be able to post her photo to show who I am talking about.

Can anybody help?

LRB

Comment

• ..Wonder if TXMac made his visit to Guess like he promised Mardhi, he could post his comments here if he did & skip those details on his other TR that he hasn't started yet from his trip last month..
                      .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

• Who is the 3rd lady down in post 492?

Comment

• ........ Pern
                          TT

Comment

• all nice

Comment

• Still waiting word from someone for sure as to whether Guess Bar Bangkok is still open in 2015?

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• It's been reported on other forums that Guess Bar is now called Chaos9 under new ownership and management. Apparently it is now a gg bar with a few lbs on staff, but there have been some mixed reports if the lbs are permanent staff or not.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X