Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TEXASMAC

Comment

KC3 was very full on Saturday night with some great talent strutting their stuff, albeit predominantly Asian (non-Thai) customers.

One Japanese or Korean came in, sat down, was surrounded, I mentally picked ed the girls I thought he might take, based on "the look" and was surprised when he chose, and went off with, a tall girl with short hair.

The Mamasan who was sitting next to me told me that the girl was just 16 years old and a few weeks ago they had two 14 year olds in on a Saturday night.

You need to check the I.Ds.

There were a couple of servers, one young and ugly, the other young and (apart fron a mouth full of silver) I thought was quite fanciable, although obviously only in her mid-teens.

The "her" was a correct desciption they were a couple of Toms (Lesbians) and the prettier one was changing into a boy.

Now I am attracted to an under age girl who wants to be a guy???

TTChang would really think I had gone beyond merely depraved!!

Comment

TT is not the only one...      

And thanks for describing the future in LOS...      "predominantly Asian (non-Thai) customers."

It can't be any other way. With the number of Chinese living a middle class lifestyle equal to the entire population of the USA without their 16 trillion dollar debt, one day there will be 100 Chinese tourists to every western tourist. And Russians will come next. They are trying to buy up parts of Thailand & make them "Russian-friendly" zones.

And all these underage you mention, they have always been there unfortunately but we continue to be shocked when they are pointed out to us. In case anyone thinks they might be worth barfining, many of them are working with the police who will knock on your door 10 minutes after you arrive at your hotel room. They aren't really interested in arresting anyone, they will ask for a lot of money which they will get because the alternative isn't worth considering.

Carry on TG925. I am thinking of you with the girl who wants to be a boy...    sounds GAY to me...    
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

The Mamasan who was sitting next to me told me that the girl was just 16 years old and a few weeks ago they had two 14 year olds in on a Saturday night.
          Thats kinda distrubing... 16 i can handle as it not strictly illegal but when the mamsan knows there is 14 yr olds on staff and happy for clients to wander into the night with children, thats fucked up.

Maybe "sharky" is correct -- you do need to carry around 20,000 baht to buy your way out of trouble

And i believe the information would be correct as Tomcat advices me the place was raided during December when we were in Bangkok for the same issue.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
          X