Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaydesavoy sorry it was my mistake , the lb in post 10 she is jj and she is not a postop...perfect english with accent,i think that from all the thai lbs
    she can handle english fantastic.
    Beautifull tits and a long cock.
    Again so sorry for the mixed up.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Dec. 14 2010,07:52) So sorry tomscan,but iwas refering also for post no 9 .Also TT  was refering to that.
      in post no.10 is JJ...she is i think ur size and she has a long tool which she knows how to use.
      She's my size?

You mean she's short, overweight and has a small cock?

I think I need new glasses because she looks tall and slender.
      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Thanks Panicos. Good news   She's gorgeous  

Any more info on JiJi would be appreciated..temperament, performance, etc Has she done any film work

Sorry you drew the short straw tomscam
        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(tomscam @ Dec. 14 2010,08:31) You mean she's short, overweight and has a small cock?
           ..... A Ladyboy for all seasons. I've not experienced her cock in action, but very good company, lovely soft titties. Slender but not too tall.

Any more CVs to check?  
          TT

Comment

JiJi looks quite scrumptious however the "Clockwork Orange" look is a bit of a turn off. Overkill with the make-up takes away from their natural beauty.

A great pity that the LB in pic 9 is a Post-op. She looks absolutely gorgeous and even better if she still had a cock. I'm very saddened by the loss of that one as I would have gone out of my way to pick her up.

Is that Guitar there in pic second from the left? Always a cutie
            dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Tomscami am not sure,i just cant remember her name,but i only remember
              the 2nd and third from the right ,Tine + jj.

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 13 2010,23:56) I've not carried out a physical check, but she was pointed out to me as a post-op.

One of 4 in Temptations I understand (incl Ohm ex Guess, and I think May who worked in T's before being cut, and is probably the most passable LB I've seen).  Jeje (pictured) is more my style.  Or little Ae (not pictured)  Or Gae  Or Lilly   Or Gogo .... quite a good selection in Temptations these days     Plenty for Tomscan to choose from (avec coq)

Good to see your tattooed flame in the pics Panicos.  Keep up the good work  
                I have to agree with you about May (No 21) from Temptations TTChang.

The first time I had a drink with her I called the mamasaan over for confirmation that she was actually a LB, unfortunately I was also advised that she was post-op which kind of killed the thrill for me.

Comment

(PANICOS @ Dec. 13 2010,19:36) Actually Steff is right, she is about 1.82 (with high heels) but there is one bad thing about her,well how could i put it to you, she is a post -op ,
                  but she is so beautifull that she could pass 100% like a gg.
                  She speak very good english and she is always smiling.
                  Most of the time she sits outside the door of temtations.
                  She must also remembers all of us passing outside her door going to cascades...TT am i right?
                  The above message tell u all the info i know...beautifull post op ,good english but ...sorry no cock,but that what i was told when i was there.
                  But if u go there u could check her up...

Comment

(TTChang @ Dec. 14 2010,16:24) ..... A Ladyboy for all seasons. I've not experienced her cock in action, but very good company, lovely soft titties. Slender but not too tall.

Any more CVs to check? *
                    Applications have closed. Thank you
                    Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Originally posted by PANICOS View Post
                      Yes more Nana Ladyboys

Pic 10 - JJ
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]77035[/ATTACH]
                      I am pretty sure this JJ was working as the mommesan at Temptations when i was just there i November.
                      She is post op now if it is the same girl.
                      Very beautiful and sexy.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                      X