Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard from a couple of LBs that Cascade is likely to close 2 months for refurb. But probably they havent been told of any plan to convert to GG Bar. Suggestion is they might work from Voodoo Bar

Leo (from Cascade) has started work at Guess. When I asked why, she said 'I want to be ahead of the pack' Bright girl!!
    TT

Comment

TTC, thanks for the update! Will be interesting to see what the final results will be. As often many comment that lbs don't think about the future - it is good to see that Leo is planning to be ahead of the game.

Whatever happens, I hope that the lbs don't end up getting shafted.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Good luck to Leo, always great fun & always a little smarter then most, if Leo's there, I bet it wont be long b4 Cindy joins her !
        Looks like Guess will be back to the top very shortly if Nana goes tits up.
        Always thought the Guess bar style was way better the the meat markets of Nana.

Good Luck to the Guess bar owners
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 29 2012,05:55) Whatever happens, I hope that the lbs don't end up getting shafted.
          interesting choice of words ...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Not Casanova, the longest running LB Bar ever.

Comment

new at Guess ... Leo
              Attached Files
              TT

Comment

(TTChang @ May 28 2012,20:12) Heard from a couple of LBs that Cascade is likely to close 2 months for refurb.  But probably they havent been told of any plan to convert to GG Bar.   Suggestion is they might work from Voodoo Bar

Leo (from Cascade) has started work at Guess. When I asked why, she said 'I want to be ahead of the pack'   Bright girl!!
                TT have you got a tent pitched outside Guess and snap them as they start their new job.

Bet you,d like to be ahead of Leos pack. Probably will be in the fullness of time.

Oh Hi from   warming up to a wet no doubt Diamond Jubilee. God Save the Queen and all who sail in her................

Comment

Received 31st May 2012 from Kee of Cascade:

"now i know something to tell you.
                  next month june 1, all the girl have to meeting for meet new owner.
                  cascade will not close just for fix something but other bar i don't know.
                  Will tell you more when i hear

Xxxxx Kee "

Comment

Thanks for the continuing updates. Will be interesting to see how things will turn out. Also keen to hear about the KC3 move (or not).

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Any news on what's happening at Nana Plaza?

I'll be heading to BKK in three weeks and was planning to stop by there.
                      dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Last report from Stickman was that the lb bars are still going to operate - but we'll have to wait for confirmation. There likely won't be any major changes in 3 weeks time. Have a great visit tomscam!

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

The change appears to be only ownership and Mamasans - all operating normally and a very impressive middle aged blonde Mamasan running Cascade like a professional manager.

The LBs have had salary raises - the talent is good - further reports will follow.

Comment

Working...
                          X