• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutsy SOB View Post
    Kate!
    Thanks!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

HELLO ! I'm French and I'm arriving in Bangkok this Wednesday, September 20.... I would really like to go to the Check in bar! If someone wants to accompany me it would be a pleasure, I speak a little English but if you speak a little French it would be perfect..... see you soon I hope

Comment

Originally posted by Night rod View Post
        HELLO ! I'm French and I'm arriving in Bangkok this Wednesday, September 20.... I would really like to go to the Check in bar! If someone wants to accompany me it would be a pleasure, I speak a little English but if you speak a little French it would be perfect..... see you soon I hope
        Bonjour Bienvenue,
        Check In Bar is great, I wish I could be there to go with you.
        Have fun, let us know how it goes.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Guys,
          I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbank kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
          Please guide me 🙇

Comment

Originally posted by sage_gurgaon View Post
            Hi Guys,
            I will be in bangkok for short time and I want to meet as many as ladyboys as possible in short span of time. Could you please guide me where to pick up good looking and well hung ladyboys there. Also want to try thressome and gangbank kind of thing with thai ladyboys.
            Please guide me 🙇
            Go to Check in Bar it is fantastic. Tons of ladyboys. Anything is possible.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hello, how is Check in bar, I mean are they pushy with the drinks, and girls? I have been to Why not and I enjoy the atmosphere, however I was looking into Check in girls on twitter and it does deserver a visit
              How about the prices, thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by t-girlLvr View Post
                Hello, how is Check in bar, I mean are they pushy with the drinks, and girls? I have been to Why not and I enjoy the atmosphere, however I was looking into Check in girls on twitter and it does deserver a visit
                How about the prices, thanks for the info
                There is generally more ladyboys at Check In bar than Why Not. Maybe a little pushier overall, but probably higher quality overall. Also a great place to play pool.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hello friends ! I will be in Bangkok from April 24 for a week; maybe a friend to go for a drink at the Check in bar one evening? that would be cool ! I am French and speak a little English.... maybe see you soon

Comment

I love check in bar, I wish I could go!
                    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                    X