Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Jenny as my first experience partly because of comments on here about her size. Must admit I was slightly disappointed as was not as big as I expected. She seemed fascinated with mine though and took about 5 photos on her mobile phone! Wonder if she still has them?
    bodger

Comment

I want some...

Comment

Hi All, may I say that Eats is a true sweetie and IMHO gives with gusto. I don't know how she feels about taking but I can assure any interested party that she will absolutely top you to tears and she has the tool to punish. I have never really understood the term pillowbiting until spending some time with her. She knows that she's big, too: a wicked grin appeared on her lovely face as I was pleading with her to let me off the hook. She just laughed and shifted me into a different position.

Comment

(bodbatty @ Mar. 05 2007,23:51) Took Jenny as my first experience partly because of comments on here about her size. Must admit I was slightly disappointed as was not as big as I expected. She seemed fascinated with mine though and took about 5 photos on her mobile phone! Wonder if she still has them?
          It sounds like they like them big. Out of curiosity, are they ever vocal if they find a smaller one? (5")

Comment

Working...
          X