Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(llliving @ Dec. 20 2006,17:44) Thanks for the info RX. Sorry na, I am new to the forums and not sure about the protocol. In the first place I was not sure of the name of the bar but now I even have a nice little mappie thingy to get me there even after too many Heineken.
    You're welcome lliving! It seems you have read through the posts and also the Forum Rules, that is great!

I forgot to say welcome to the best Asian TS Forum on the net as well!

I get the feeling you may be Thai or from a country near there! Enjoy the Guess Bar when you manage to visit it is a great place!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 20 2006,11:14) You guys don't seem to get it... Guess Bar is not associated with Asian-TS.
      Its just a new bar, with some cute girls and a different atmosphere.

Why should there be a Guess Bar Forum, when there is no 'Obsessions' Forum, or Casanova Forum...or god forbid, a Hi Boss Forum.
      Snick has a valid point here.....
      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
      -Dennis Miller

Comment

nick @ Dec. 20 2006,11:14)
        You guys don't seem to get it... Guess Bar is not associated with Asian-TS.
        Its just a new bar, with some cute girls and a different atmosphere.
        Why should there be a Guess Bar Forum, when there is no 'Obsessions' Forum, or Casanova Forum...or god forbid, a Hi Boss Forum.
        Snick has a valid point here.....
        The best answer is a FAQ Forum as Ozzie has said for years. This Forum should be the one at the top.

- A "newbies Forum" does not stop newbies going there and asking questions that have been asked a million times
        - The search function can sometimes give you dozens of threads to look through
        - A Guess Bar Forum only covers frequent questions about that subject, and I agree long term is not fair to the other bars

The FAQ should consist of the 10 most frequent questions ie 10 threads within that forum. Each thread can show the question and the answer, or a link to the answer. The thread can be locked so it for info only.

One of those threads right now could be "Where is the Guess Bar", and the map could be attached and links to other Guess Bar threads.

Other threads could be:
        - Is there a search function?
        - Opening hours of Guess Bar (or all bars!)
        - Is there ladyboy massageanywhere?
        - New airport information?

....you get the idea

As "frequent" or "hot" topics become more mainstream ie after Guess Bar is less new, it can be taken off the FAQ to be fair to the other bars

Easy
        Mister Arse

Comment

I can care less about the bars, I just want to get those ladyboys out of them and into my hotel room...!!!

If we need anything new, we need real live ladyboys in a forum
          jeffreyscott

Comment

(Snick @ Dec. 20 2006,11:14) Why should there be a Guess Bar Forum, when there is no 'Obsessions' Forum, or Casanova Forum...or god forbid, a Hi Boss Forum.
            Good point Snick.

So why not have a forum for each bar ?

If Guess loses popularity and hence posts, so be it

Comment

aren't there enough forums here now?
              -Dennis Miller

Comment

No.

I still want Snick's Poetry Forum. I suggested that a couple of months ago and no one has added it yet.
                "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

coming

and when is sperming a lot a bad thing?

shit, my loads cover these girls'...... chests

never on the face! I hate to ruin a good portrait
                  -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Dec. 26 2006,18:59) aren't there enough forums here now?
                    Yes, I think so. Having a forum for one bar won't make much sense in a few months when the honeymoon is over...

Comment

How about one Bar Forum where news, photos, and opinions on all the bars can be posted?

Comment

Working...
                      X