Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stogie you mentioned in another post that jane proberly do some one in the bar

For the well being off the paying members can we get the site videor and photogragpher beded in there night and day.

I am only thinking of the well being of the members here do i have a second to this motion thanks and pass me some jay milk

Comment

• pictures taken on 2-3/12 will be post i a few days

Comment

• (fodido @ Dec. 05 2006,18:21) What can I say in my first post on this site €¦ only clap my to Jay and to her great courage to make this venue possible.
        I don€™t pretend to promote (here) better this new place, as the most of the supporters already did, (with some pathetic exceptions like the already banned €œDr.H€).
        Without doubt, Guess bar deserves everyone€™s visit.
        Why???
        Fantastic atmosphere,stunning "girls" and very competitive (drinks) prices.
        The perfect place to have a cold beer and relax with a charming companion.
        The Jay€™s courtesy as all the staff there, are remarkable...
        Also very convenient the Guest House on the 2nd floor€¦
        It will be my 2nd home every time I€™ll visit Bangkok. At least once a week.
        Cheers,

fodido
        When you say "guest house on 2nd floor" are you talking about a short time hotel?
        ATM for rent!

Comment

• They call it a guesthouse - basically the rooms are large and quite good. 650 baht for an overnight and I think 350 for ST - I stayed there after the party on Saturday and slept soundly and the shower was hot and powerfull and Jay watched Star movies on the TV. Not bad at all - luxury it aint but for 650 baht no complaints.

Cheers
          Mardhi

Comment

• (mardhi @ Dec. 07 2006,01:49) They call it a guesthouse - basically the rooms are large and quite good. 650 baht for an overnight and I think 350 for ST - I stayed there after the party on Saturday and slept soundly and the shower was hot and powerfull and Jay watched Star movies on the TV. Not bad at all - luxury it aint but for 650 baht no complaints.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Nice touch having ST rooms on the premises!
            ATM for rent!

Comment

• I looked through most of this thread and I can't seem to find the lovcation of this place. Any help?

Thanks

Comment

• Remember the SEARCH function is your friend!

Just for you from a previous post

and one of the posts about this bar:

Guess Bar Open 21 Nov

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                X