X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Bar Parties in December

Jay has got as far as deciding when she is holding parties so I detail them below:

Friday 15th December

Friday 22nd December

Sunday 24th December (Christmas Eve)

Monday 25th December (Christmas Day)

Sunday 31st December (New Years Eve)

She went buying a load of new outfits this week but so far has not decided which theme will be for which day. When she decides, I will update the thread accordingly.

She is also considering offering a buffet - Is this important to anyone ? - I actually said its not so important but you all may think differently. She would not charge for the buffet but of course would like people to stay around and buy some drinks in return.

Also as part of the learning curve she is going through - she wants to lift the music style on party nights around 11pm to be a lot more raunchy - shefelt the girls did not exhibit themselves so much at the schoolgirl party as the music style, while great for chatting early on does not lend itself for a wild party atmosphere which she wants to create - again - now is the time to share your opinions either here or directly to Jay in Guess bar.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Lucky guy.you have taken the best girl in bangkok

Comment

(costassg @ Dec. 07 2006,04:14) Lucky guy.you have taken the best girl in bangkok
      bollocks he has - I've got the best girl in Bangkok  

BTW I think cranking up the music later in the evening is a good idea and I I don't think the buffet would be necessary
      Too old to die young!

Comment

No way - I've got the best gal in Bangkok, but when she goes she forget me long time!

Comment

Yes - cranking up the music later at night is great (mind you from what I saw on the school girls night they were pretty 'expressive!'

No need for food... Bully's Pub is a stones throw away!

When are the premium beers coming?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 07 2006,02:57) Yes - cranking up the music later at night is great (mind you from what I saw on the school girls night they were pretty 'expressive!'

No need for food... Bully's Pub is a stones throw away!  

When are the premium beers coming?
            premium beers   !!!!!!

I want to know who told her to get Corona - of course she has no idea what it is - my description of its like beer leo watered down with piss to double the volume and served with a lump of lime in the neck of the bottle seemed to give her the right idea.  

John Smiths I can agree with and probably Kilkenny if its available in cans as well as the Guinness.     Only thing is whoever told her to get these was not so kind as to tell her who the wholesaler is for these imported beers and so far nobody she has spoken to knows anything.  Maybe she needs to go over to Bully's and ask them where they buy it all.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

For New Years is it going to be a ticketed affair?or just turn up?

I agree with no buffet, so long as there is food close by. Buffets get awfully messy after a few minutes and not very appetising.

Looking forward to it!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

What do need a buffet for when you have the girly's hot dogs to munch on  

As KL says buffets do get messy, especially in a small place

As for Corona, I get pestered all the time to stock it in my pub, but im tied to the brewery so unless they stock it, I cant sell it

I would stick to cans with imported beers until you get going to be honest,  draught beer needs to be looked after

I had a pint of draught  lager in Jamesons in Pattaya and it was rancid, I have also looked at draught beers in other pubs and its cloudy, it looks as if the beer lines haven't  been cleaned for months  

I did however have a half decent pint in O'Rielly's

P.S. I have several of the best girls in Bangkok  

Dave...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(mardhi @ Dec. 07 2006,04:10) premium beers   !!!!!!

I want to know who told her to get Corona - of course she has no idea what it is - my description of its like beer leo watered down with piss to double the volume and served with a lump of lime in the neck of the bottle seemed to give her the right idea.  
                  That is a pretty good description of Corona. Why would anyone would pay a premium to drink that donkey piss??!!

Comment

I agree. Corona is pants. Dos Equis though is quite good as is Sol.

Comment

Yes i must agree Mardhi has the best girl in Bangkok .

I wont go into details as someone will most likely report them back to Jay , but it still makes me laugh when i think about the first time they actually hooked up together .

Comment

(monkeyman @ Dec. 07 2006,13:19) Yes i must agree Mardhi has the best girl in Bangkok .

I wont go into details as someone will most likely report them  back to Jay , but it still makes me laugh when i think about the first time they actually hooked up together .  
                        Ahhhh - the infamous first evening together....

Sounds like your talking about an episode in Twilo that I do remember and how wrong I was. Good thing my sister was too dumb to actually understand what we were talking about hehe.

Cheers
                        Marhi

Comment

Think it all happened before we even got to Twilo was as we where sitting in Kings Corner if my memory serves . Yes how wrong you where , i wonder what would of happened if the Heineken Kid actually understood the words " im in Patpong , come here now " LOL

Comment

(monkeyman @ Dec. 07 2006,17:48) Think it all happened before we even got to Twilo was as we where sitting in Kings Corner if my memory serves . Yes how wrong you where , i wonder what would of happened if the Heineken Kid actually understood the words " im in Patpong , come here now "  LOL
                            Your right it was Kings Corner - had not even got to Twilo by that stage. Just think the shit that could have happened had I called the KY kid instead. Now that would have been worth seeing LOL.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

Snacks
                              I dont think you need a Hogs Head with apple in mouth but some nice green olives and salty biscuits go down nice with the fizzy yellow stuff....also it creates a thirst that must be slake...

Comment

Working...
                              X