Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any food that needs utensils should never be served.
    As TC says certain snacks will increase beer sales.
    Only exception is perhaps a bithday cake.

yea, on a party night you want music turned up.

Especially raunchy tunes like Prince's "Sexy Motherfucker".

Comment

(Tomcat @ Dec. 07 2006,06:32) Snacks
      green olives and salty biscuits go down nice with the  fizzy yellow stuff....also it creates a thirst that must be slake...

you know studies of fingerfoods and toothpicks in bars and restaurants show that 90% of them test positive for urine...though i don't think that's the yellow fizzy stuff you were referring to...

though i guess the same can be said about ladyboy cock and that ain't stopped me yet.

looking forward to a guessy new year's party.
      will i be needing a reservation? will there be a dresscode? byob champagne to share?
      wheels down in 10 days...ahhhhhh....

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 07 2006,14:09)  I agree. Corona is pants. Dos Equis though is quite good as is Sol.
        Yes, Dos Equis is very good, but I don't know, Sol.  Pacifico is also good beer.

Comment

OK the latest I have from Jay is that the party on the 15th is an early christmas party. Apparently she has spent a fortune decorating the bar with Christmas Tree, lights, decorations etc (I didn't have the heart to tell her most farang dont give a toss about this kind of thing).

Just for fun, they have been trying on the outfits for the party next Friday 15th and here are a afew pics. FYI, no food will be served as everyone seems to think its a waste of time.

Fun starts at 7pm and from 11pm - the whole atmosphere will change as they really ramp up the music. Incidentally, this complex seems to have a very 'liberal' approach to closing times - read into that what you want.

Cheers
          Mardhi
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Damn great placement of the fake daisy pic # 3. Nice one Jenny

Comment

OK...who gets to play Santa and have all the Ladies sit on his lap?
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(monkeyman @ Dec. 08 2006,20:05) Damn great placement of the fake daisy pic # 3. Nice one Jenny  
                      you are one lucky guy,do they want any more photographer over there.

Comment

As we say here in Mcr.......Fuckinnnnn ellllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics of the girls

Now i know what I want for Xmas Santa

Comment

Jay has confirmed that the party on this Friday 15th and next Friday 22nd will be photo free events in case anyone is concerned at photo's being taken. Therefore guys, if attending dont bother bringing your zoom lenses etc.

Also before the party on the 15th. a large Guess Bar sticker will be going onto the glass door into the bar to further reduce visibility from passing people outside (not that anybody really passes, as their is only one other bar past Guess Bar and the bartender seems to spend most of the time sleeping.

The Christmas Eve theme is stil being worked on and Jay is hoping its going to be a nurses theme subject to being able to get enough uniforms in time. New years Eve is looking like its going to be a leather and lace theme. I assume thats for the staff and the customers dont have to wear that unless they want to.

Jay also told me, she is not increasing prices, increasing barfines or making any cover charges on Christmas Eve through New year unlike many other LB venus in Bangkok. FYI, if based on previous years, New Years Eve will be an all night affair, although the same can be said of the last couple of nights from what I saw when I was in Bangkok over the weekend.

Cheers
                          Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                          X