Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Feb. 04 2007,16:33) For the benefit of LeMarquis, these are the names of the girls.
    And for the benefit of everyone else too Now let's Pin! it

Cheers Mardhi,

Comment

Sorry guys, but I'm a real rookie here. What does it mean to pin it?

Comment

(dandyankee @ Feb. 05 2007,02:22) Sorry guys, but I'm a real rookie here. What does it mean to pin it?
        He means he wants to place it at the top of the forum in the subdivided section, so that it remains visible to all rather than being rotated downwards as new posts are created. It's also referred to as 'stickying' on intenet forums.

Comment

JUST HAD A SHORT TIME WITH nAN LAST WEEK.....SIMPLY FANTASTIC....THANK YOU NAN
          I apologize for my English..

Comment

no more posts in capitals please.
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Wow,I can't wait until later this year when my lifestyle plans include 3 Months in Oz and 3 Months in LOS,with a continuing cycle.Will be making The Guess bar the place to go,especially if they keep wearing those boots. They all look well groomed and hot for action.
              nigel69

Comment

Someone needs to come up with LadyBoy trading cards! On the back would be helpful stats such as dick size, top / bottom and such.

These would be very handy to have while visiting the bars and trying to figure out which girl to go with.

Comment

Holy shit, those ladies are stunning!

Comment

Kosta,

I koko den douleuei pia dystihos sto Guess Bar. Apohirise eygenika alla mporeis na tin breis stin gyro periohi tou Nana. Milisa mazi tis simera to brady sto guess bar kai tha brisketai edo kapou kapou alla ohi kathimerina.

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

(MikeNH @ Feb. 14 2007,12:05) Someone needs to come up with LadyBoy trading cards! On the back would be helpful stats such as dick size, top / bottom and such.

These would be very handy to have while visiting the bars and trying to figure out which girl to go with.
                      Mirimark already has! Check out the Picture Post Forum.

Comment

uppsss sorry

for the rest Guys and Dolls,KOKO does not work any more for the guess bar from what I latelly know. It is a pity but I think she has decided to move forward to new things however she will be at the guess bar from time to time.

Diablo

Comment

Working...
                        X