Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question!
    Who think she was lovely?
    My experiences with her.....I know her 10 or 11 days...
    She think she was a superstar, making monkey shows,and so on....
    To guys as me, who ignore this and take all other but not her she get agressive and insult as gay or so and and and...
    Tonight she offer me a freebie...may a joke....I don't know...from a sort like her i had one before...
    Not interested......
    Don't know what she "eat'...but think Thais will call to her "ting tong" or so.....

Dieter
    (Just three other girls from Guess Bar in my suite for ging khao or so)
    Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (Dieter @ May 09 2007,21:45) but think Thais will call to her "ting tong" or so.....

Dieter
      Herself met Jane - and although she did not use the phrase ting tong - that was pretty much what she said.

RR.

PS.  She said Jay was a really nice person    
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• I found her very annoying when I was at Guess bar.
        SHe kept trying to interrupt when I was talking to Joy and Fern. It must annoy the other girls a lot.!!
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• #J21
          Attached Files

Comment

• #J22
            Attached Files

Comment

• #J23
              Attached Files

Comment

• #J24
                Attached Files

Comment

• #J25
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Yep...Jane (and Jay) shall be looked back upon in years to come as a true Icon of the Bangkok Ladyboy scene

Comment

• I understand that Jane can be very annoying to some people. She does have a superstar attitude but she is funny and amusing at times. It takes all sorts and Jane is very much part of the Guess bar scene. It would be a petty to lose her even if she sometimes butts (Sorry) into conversations and canges clothes / underwear 20 times in a night, but when she parties she is a lot of fun. She is alos Jays sister which counts for a lot in my books.

Comment

• I think Jane is an amazing girl if you take the time to treat her as a person with feelings and not just a piece of meat. She is incredibly raunchy and accomodating in bed but she is sensitive and a lot of fun just to go dancing with. I have become more and more worried for her since Guess opened as whenever I have seen her since she seems a little unhinged. [Her eyes are always very red & she always has a cough, which are worrying signs, and she gets very drunk a hell of a lot, which makes me worry about her happiness too]. Fights with Jay these days are very common and I fear that while Jay is succeeding and moving ahead in life, working for her sister in her sisters bar may be affecting Jane's self-esteem and leaving her feeling left in Jay's dust. Maybe I am just talking about nothing I really know about, but I am only saying it out of genuine concern and friendship for Jane, whom I have known since b4 Guess. If anyone thinks she is a Diva with an attitude may I humbly suggest that she may be misunderstood and to cut her some slack. If anyone is friends with Jane and living in Bkk I hope they can keep and eye out and look out for her. She has a good heart and there is a lot more to her than just a sex kitten.

Comment

• I think you may be right but I do not know her well enough to give advice. However she is a nice person and as you say people who are closer should keep an eye open for her. I am sure that there are plenty of those around. Lets hope so anyway.

Comment

• ...well glad she has some friends that may offer their help. I had visions of a real fox with a fun , loving attitude and great personality. I only had a chance to "try" to talk with her on 4 occasions during my 14 days in LOS(returned home May11). She may have been a super star or may be a hall of fame candidate but she's sliding down hill fast. Even super stars crash and burn...Pete Rose, Mike Tyson, John Belushi, etc....her great ability at conversation went something like "I want to go with you, you fuck me good, I best fuck for you...." Maybe the fact that her sister has a successful business, has a dependable BF, and gets a lot of press in this Forum has driven poor Jane over the edge. As noted earlier, bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and hostile attitude makes for an unattractive person. Jealousy can be a dangerous emotion if uncontrolled. If she continues her downward spiral, she'll be a liability to the Guess Bar and I'm sure Jay is trying to figure a way to control her. Maybe if I had caught Jane earlier in the day(I always saw her at 6pm or later) she would be more mellow. It wasn't me that ever approached her for conversation.....but rather her that grabbed my arm for the sofa or bar stool...so I can't believe that it was my bad "opening line" to score a date. She is physically attractive, but so are many others in Nana, Pattaya and Phuket. How long can she live on her past positive trip reports, one can only guess
                            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• Personally I think you will see Jane spending more time at KC3 - although I have assumed that before and lo and behold she seems to be in Guess everytime I go there. She does have a heart of gold, but for sure she is going through some emotional issues at the moment - however from the litlle I have seen of her recently it *appears* she is getting herself together. Without a doubt as twins, they remain extremely close - almost too close and working in the same place may be compounding that. Lets hope she gets herself sorted out as she is a good girl and when she is on form, she is as good as any ladyboy gets.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

• J26
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X