Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lovely Jane

Well made my first short but fun trip to Bkk,
    I arrived on tuesday 6th at about 5:30am & found the New airport to be cool, bit of a treck from departing the plane to immigration, but flew through the check points, & by the time i got down to baggage arrivals, my stuff was there to collect,
    Thanks to you guys posting info on the new airport, i had no problems findig the Taxi desk, & with in minutes i was sat in the back of a cab on my way to the Dynasty inn grande,
    The hotel was really cool, & would book in there again, found the staff really polite & helpful,& the room was clean, big & comfy,
    well after having a bit of a wander around during the day time & getting a massage, i wanderd over to the Guess Bar, & got there about 6:30pm, i really liked the bar & found the place to be fun & relaxed, & found the antics of the girls over the next 3 nights a constant source of amusement
    Now i was a bit nervous as new to the whole BKK ladyboy scene, (tho i have been with LB's in other countrys) when i got there i was the first guy there!!! so had the whole Ladyboy stampede, Jenny seemed to be leading the pack, But about 3 minutes of me getting there, the Lovely Jane walked in,
    Now my plan had been to sample as many of the girls as possible over the 3 nights i was there!!!
    But as they say the best laid plans of men!!! & ended up being with Jane, for pretty much 24hrs a day for the 3 days & nights i was in Bkk,
    Now i know some of you will say your Crazy/Mad, but i had a great time with her, i found her to be funny, inteligent,kind, very easy to talk to, & Very Beautiful, & so sexy, and so any plans i had before i arrived soon went out of the window!!!
    Im not going to go into any details about what we got up, as im sure your imaginations can do a far better job, than i can.
    but we both seemed to have alot of fun,
    I also ended up going out to the Bed Club with Jane, the lovely Jay & there room mate, & Meeting up with Diablo80 & Ex, All the best for the future guys & cheers for the whiskey, & the very amusing tax ride, Oh and when Jane & jay confronted some idiot who had decided he needed to inform me that the girls i was with were guys!!! to which i replied that after being with Jane for 6 months ( a slight case of wishfull thinking!!) id kind of worked it out that she had a cock!! tho i think the guy was not prepared for the double on slaught for Jane & jay!!!! So funny to see
    Had a great next couple of night at Guess, and was constantly enertained as well as touched up by the very cute Fern, who if i hadnt met Jane, would have been my girl of choice, & wish Jay all the best with the bar, hope it works out ok, as i belive it deserves to,
    And as happens all to often when your having fun my trip was over!!
    Jane asked if she could come with me to the airport, which i was more than happy for her to do, & have to say was moved by her careing attitude, & had a slight pang of regret when it was time for me to kiss her good bye,
    and that is my story Gentlemen, hope ive not bored you to much!!!
    If Mardhi should read this report, would be really gratefull next time he should see Jane that he says hello to her from David, & i hope to see her again around august time,
    Cheers guys

Great post, seems like Guess Bar has raised the bar ( 'cuse the pun ) to another level...
    Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

yeah i really liked the place, i just hope they get the guys going there, on the three nights i went it was very quite, so i hope it works out for jay, as i think it would be a big loss to lose the place.

Comment

It is indeed a marvelous place to visit and the girls that i have met there are all very nice ladies and great fun to spend time with...And most importantly, they all seem to get along with each other...Although Eat is the only girl I've actually barfined for bedroom activities, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Fern, Nat, Pear and Joy as great girls all with great personalities...

Stopped in briefly last night for a drink and to say goodbye to Eat before she is off to get her new tits on Wednesday...and it was very quiet...but then so was Temptations and it seems to have survived for some time...

I have no doubt Guess Bar will find it's place and enjoy success...Thank you Jay...

kahuna
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Have to agree with you about the girls all getting on, they seemed to have a lot of fun winding each other up, and there seemed to be no tension between them, long may it continue,

Comment

Hi David,

Sounds like your first trip to Bangkok was a great success !
            Enjoyed reading your report.

Despite the perception, the feedback I've received is that Guess Bar is doing OK.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I concur with KK...

Most of us spend a short time in a bar and if it's not busy with farangs when we are inside it we assume it's not making a profit!

The bars are open for a lot of hours when we are NOT in them and I'm assured that The Guess Bar is exceeding expectations!

Comment

Cheers Koykaeng,
                glad you liked the read, Yeah i had a great time with Jane, & cant wait to get back,
                Its good to hear from both you & Stogie that Guess is doing well, as i hope it survives and continues to flourish, as i think they have a good concept going on, and also more importantly some GREAT GIRLS working, (Jane being my fave ) there,

Comment

I can assure you all, that based on how much Jay is spending on new imported (read expensive) shoes, boots and clothes for herself, the bar is at least funding her personal expenses unless she has some rich sponsor (and it aint me) tucked away sending her heaps of money. Just last weekend she must have spent about 12,000b in the new Central World shopping complex and thats no rare feat for her - she would have kept going had I not said, sod this shopping, lets go back. Equally she seems as determined as ever not to go with any customers so one can only deduce that the bar is providing her with a sufficient income. Having said that, on Saturday and Sunday, at some points it was standing room only and the bar had a very busy weekend - if anything she is struggling to get new staff of the right calibre and as you say, they all gel very well and she is determined that she wants to keep that style; so she remains very picky about who she will accept and that they get on with the existing team.

Also dont forget, the bar is open for 10 hours a day - just the odd customer here and there is sufficient to ensure she can pay the rent and the staff, but having said that, she is always happy to see new faces and I know from when I am there, the return ratio of customers is incredibly high, which I assume means they like the format and style of the bar - one thing she has noticed though is that most customers, pop in have one drink and leave with a girl - if anything she would like people to hang around a bit longer as drink sales are how she makes her profit, hence she is determined to make it an enjoyable experience even for someone who does not intend to barfine anyone.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

(jaime24 @ Feb. 12 2007,07:53) Oh and when Jane & jay confronted some idiot who had decided he needed to inform me that the girls i was with were guys!!! to which i replied that after being with Jane for 6 months ( a slight case of wishfull thinking!!) id kind of worked it out that she had a cock!! tho i think the guy was not prepared for the double on slaught for Jane & jay!!!! So funny to see  
                    I can well imagine what took place - Jay is quite reserved on her own but with Jane, the two of them become, well lets say, showgirls in the extreme and I can just imagine how they handled that guy.....

I'll pass on your regards when I next see Jane.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

I didn't mean to suggest that the bar wasn't doing well...I understand the bar and the girls are doing quite well...I have likely been the "odd" customer there much as any other "odd" customer...and I have seen some of Jay's purchases...which I am certain that I have contributed to and will likely continue to contribute to in the future...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Jaime24

U r Welcome... next time you are back in town we give a big party... Jane ( your favorite), Mardhi, Jay, Ex (my sweet baby) and I ....

it is good to hear that people come to BKK and have fun...

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

Sounds like he might be falling for her ??

First time in bkk and first time with a thai ladyboy can really make your ego wander......

Glad you had a great time.

Comment

(breakermorant @ Feb. 14 2007,04:26) Sounds like he might be falling for her ??

First time in bkk
                            Didnt this happen to all of us, though?

Good on you Jaime.
                            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys, &Yeah have to say i liked Jane a lot, Ok you can stop all laughing now & yeah she may have played me like afool!! but if thats the case i was more than happy to allow her to do that, She was not Pushy when it came to money, And at no time asked for any, Even refusing the money i give her at the end, until i insisted i would not take no for, And as i said before her asking to come with me to the airport, & doing so meant a lot in a stupid kind of way, She was fun to be with from wandering around the shops with, to going out for something to eat, i also found her great to chat to,
                              Its funny because put her in the bar & shes very Diva ish, in that she likes to be the centre of attention & very flirty, but on her own i found her to be very sweet with no attitude, and someone i wanted to be with, out of the bed as much as in it,
                              Thanks Mardhi for saying hi to jane, when you see her next , yeah it was funny to see them giving this guy some hassle, he didnt know what to do with himself!!
                              & great to hear from you Diablo80, once again thanks & look after yourself & EX & look foreward to seeing you again,

Comment

Working...
                              X