Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to get a front row seat when Geosight goes into the bar and says that to Jane's face. I always like seeing a ladyboy fighting.....

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

yup..and he'd be needing the dentist after that comment to her face......
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Have to say its probably the poor quality of my camera!!!!
        As if anything, Jane has great teeth, as i think a lot of thais with money have,
        and yeah would love to have seen her in that outfit Pentire, so unfair
        And yeah like Mardhi I want to reserve my front row seat, for when she lets fly, as having seen her in action on the giving someone hassle, she sure can let RIP!!!!!

Comment

Hi Guys, last night went to the GUess bar for the first time, been meaning to do it for weeks now!
          Nice place, love the chandelier. When I arrived about 8pm one of the girls was sleeping on the couch, rough nite or afternoon.
          Jay was wonderful, after telling her I loved the bar etc. She was a wonderful hostess and I bought her a few drinks. You are a very lucky man Mardhi.....
          Jane was stunning but was already barfined for two days so no luck there. I love tits and tehre was nobody else who had any of the size I like so did not barfine anybody. ASked Jay how many drinks we had to take before being able to barfine....she thought that was very funny

Comment

I hope you did not say anything to Jay about the chandalier - she has it in her head that she wants to go and buy another one at about 25,000 they aint cheap but once she gets an idea - she has to see it through....

Must have been a busy night yesterday - Jenny, Eats, Pear and especially Joy have tits as big as Jane's but maybe they were barfined already when you got there.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

Mentioned it in passing but she did not pick up on it. Must remember to drool over it as much as I do over Jane next time. Yes the night was slow but went back last night and Jane was as she said booked in advance..Life is NOT fair. I suggested to Jay she should have a booking system on this site where we can book in advance, date, time, duration.....I am not sure if she thought I was joking or not!
              Joy came in a little later and yes she is magnificent but just came back from a job so declined what was a very tempting offer. The bar is great and I suppose I wll just have to wait until Jane is free sometime in 2009....
              HOpefully I will be back Next Friday night on my way to Phuket from Manilla. If your around let me know, I think I get in late. Put a good word in with your sister in law for me...

Comment

I spent a little time with Jane earlier this month and can testify that she is extremely good fun and very sexy with it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ahh LBR, great shot of the love of my life or at least the lust of my life on top of being very sexy also found her to be very sweet & kind too

Comment

Yeah she's quite something
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment