Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Feb. 13 2007,05:16) - one thing she has noticed though is that most customers, pop in have one drink and leave with a girl - if anything she would like people to hang around a bit longer as drink sales are how she makes her profit
    I will be at the door waiting for the Guess Bar to open on my arrival in BKK
    I will try my best to stay at least 1 hour and buy several drinks before Jenny has to take me away and cure me from my err Jetlag
    Im sure after Im cured we will return to the bar for several more drinks later

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

exactly how my time panned out DD007,
      Didnt even have to leave the bar to get something to eat, as they popped out and got that for me to eat in the bar great customer service if ever there was,

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 13 2007,07:21)
        (jaime24 @ Feb. 12 2007,07:53) Oh and when Jane & jay confronted some idiot who had decided he needed to inform me that the girls i was with were guys!!! to which i replied that after being with Jane for 6 months ( a slight case of wishfull thinking!!) id kind of worked it out that she had a cock!! tho i think the guy was not prepared for the double on slaught for Jane & jay!!!! So funny to see  
        I can well imagine what took place - Jay is quite reserved on her own but with Jane, the two of them become, well lets say, showgirls in the extreme and I can just imagine how they handled that guy.....

I'll pass on your regards when I next see Jane.

Cheers
        Mardhi
        Jay, quite reserved when she is without Jane

Not the case on Sunday when you and I mardhi were trying to watch the Footy/Rugby

I daren't post any of those other pics when she and the other girls had my mate Alfie pinned down on the sofa and were trying to get his trousers off while he was covering his face from my camera

Comment

Comment

Everything I hear about the Guess Bar sounds great when I return to Bangkok it is defiantly on my list of a bar to have drinks in and to hang out. Over the years I have stopped at the Golden Beer Bar for beers and the odd game of footy and no complaints.

Comment

hope fully here a couple of pics i took
              Attached Files

Comment

& another
                Attached Files

Comment

& another
                  Attached Files

Comment

& one more
                    Attached Files

Comment

hope you like them as much as i do,

Comment

Comment

Yep...That Jane is a proper tart, you should have seen the slinky silk outfit along with stockings and suspenders she was wearing on Monday night in Guess while all the others were in uniform

Comment

Some one should take her off to the dentist , instead of the shoe shop !

(yellow teeth )

Comment

as i mentioned earlier, i too am a big fan of jane!! on my first visit to the guess bar she dragged me (like i resisted??) to the short time rooms and she was fantastic in bed......one of the best......i will be running back to jane as soon as i land in bkk again in march!!!

Comment

(geosight @ Feb. 15 2007,20:56) Some one should take her off to the dentist , instead of the shoe shop !  

(yellow teeth )
                                The teeth look fine here. I think what you are seeing is the teeth behind the hair making those teeth look discoloured.

It's just an optical illusion. Like many things...

Comment

Working...
                                X