Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am proud for many vote to Nan....i was so lucky with her...
    She made me red ...
    I apologize for my English..

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 16 2007,17:39) Horny little slut!!!
      I am trying to think of what I can object to in this description. She is indeed horny....and little....and she fucked me senseless for a night without sleep. I love the girl.

If Jenny's a slut what does it say about me?

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

I am somewhat surprised by the polling numbers. I thought that Jane would be much higher rated and be a runaway winner. My guess was somewhere in the 40% bracket with the others making up the balance.

Comment

Unfortunatly she is too new to make the polling list, but Ohm is far and away my Guess Bar favorite...at least for today...
          Attached Files
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Jane has been the number one for sure, but all that is changing. For a start she is no longer at Guess Bar - the simmering arguement between jay and her has boiled over and Jane has gone back to KC3. We will see how long that lasts of course - might be a week or might be longer. However saying that Eats, Joy, Jenny, Pear and all the others are really closing the gap in the popularity stakes. I guess its kinda difficult, but must be tough when that bar has no ugly lb's on staff - even Fah is coming into her own since she found the thigh length boots. There is something 'dominatrix' about Fah in thigh length boots thats for sure.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

I have agree with Kahuna, Ohm is tops. Why is it too early.

Comment

1. Eat for the Big Whopper.
                2. Joy for the Hardbody.
                3. Beer for the Silky Skin.

Comment

(mardhi @ Apr. 17 2007,01:27) Jane has been the number one for sure, but all that is changing.    For a start she is no longer at Guess Bar - the simmering arguement between jay and her has boiled over and Jane has gone back to KC3.    We will see how long that lasts of course - might be a week or might be longer.    However saying that Eats, Joy, Jenny, Pear and all the others are really closing the gap in the popularity stakes.    I guess its kinda difficult, but must be tough when that bar has no ugly lb's on staff - even Fah is coming into her own since she found the thigh length boots.   There is something 'dominatrix' about Fah in thigh length boots thats for sure.  

Cheers
                  Mardhi
                  Jane´s back at Guess Bar alright, i had the pleasure of taking her LT just 2 days ago, went in around 5.30 pm and she literally jumped me outside in the hallway, the rest is history   even dropped me at the airport around noon the next day, there´s nothing new to add to what´s been said about her in this forum, she´s a dream come true with a great personality and she can play pool too!!!! more in Trip Reports later!!

Comment

jane is beautiful at night time but look so so in a day light also she got an attitude of hollywood celebs. i had spent my time with jane for 20 minutes,all she talking about isherself and how beautiful she is!!!! i remember she told me that '' i dont understand why all he guys always want me,is there anything special about me??'' that what she told me!!! i almost couldnt hold my vomit !!!!!!!!

Comment

I would have to say fah
                      is my favorite, even though I
                      did'nt barfine her, she looked after me
                      well on my trip to guess!  
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Working...
                      X