Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(costassg @ Feb. 16 2007,13:59) we all here make a lot of promotion of mardhi's bar
    True (actually I think its technichally Jay's bar though). I think helping promote it here is a good thing. It's mutually beneficial to everyone-- if we like the place, and want it to survive and retain the same quality it has now, it's good for us to support its business.

Guess works on a novel concept in Thailand-- customer responsiveness. Just look what happened with the Jane/hairy ass thread. The customers showed their preferences, and they were enacted at the bar. In return, the bar deserves our praise and support. Without such support, the bar's impetus for quality customer service is lost. And, God forbid, if no-one publicizes it it will fold, and then all our dreams of a relaxing time and a real whiskey on the rocks at a lb bar will be no longer a reality.

Comment

Nice to see Nui working at Guess. I don't think I've seen her for three or four years now, but ran around BKK with her for a day several years ago; nice company. She's a lot darker and bustier than she was then -- looks good.

Comment

Comment

What time does the Chinese New Year party get going tonight (Saturday)? Early? I'd love to stop by there but I need to be somewhere else at 9:00pm?

In a related question, do you think barfines at Guess and other bars (LB and GG) are the same amount tonight? Someone mentioned they might go up in some places for Chinese New Year.

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 15 2007,14:34) And here is Jane ready to leave the bar wearing one of the new pairs of shoes which cost a cool 4,000 baht a pair.    Forget handbags guys, these girls are seriosuly in footwear these days.....

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Talking of handbags reminds me of a joke :

" Bought the girlfriend a bag and a belt for her birthday. The hoover works a fucking treat now" !!!!!!!

Buying shoes..??? Have you gone quite mad

Your thinking lobster I'm thinking Burger King !!

Comment

(costassg @ Feb. 16 2007,13:59) we all here make a lot of promotion of mardhi's bar
              I thought that I was the only one who had figured out who the real owner was! LOL! Don't care who owns it--great place.

Comment

(mardhi @ Feb. 15 2007,14:34) And here is Jane ready to leave the bar wearing one of the new pairs of shoes which cost a cool 4,000 baht a pair.    Forget handbags guys, these girls are seriosuly in footwear these days.....

Cheers
                Mardhi
                I liked those hi-heels shoes, especially when she was wearing black fishnet stockings and placing them at 2 cm from my nose on the bar

Cheers to you mardhi
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(vito @ Feb. 18 2007,06:09)
                  I thought that I was the only one who had figured out who the real owner was!  LOL!  Don't care who owns it--great place.
                  I can guarantee that Jay owns Guess bar - she keeps all the money that comes in and pays all the bills. I dont even know exactly what the bar takes or how much its expenses are and nor do I want to know.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Talking about Jane and her boots, my Avatar is a pic of some boots which l took to Thailand last year.

Very sexy, a bit kinky, looked awesome with some black fishnets, hugely expensive, problem is they never made it back to England.

She works ( or did work ) in Patpong so keep an eye out for them, easy to spot as not widely available at the time.

There was a thread about the wearing of stockings, and like so many others l always take a selection of lingerie to my taste.

One thing l hate is when you go into a bar and see a lady in sexy lingerie, or boots and such like, you bar fine her and she comes back in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE UNDIES ?

To me it's like buying a picture and then finding out some twat has removed the frame.

Someone please explain the the lovely ladies in Guess bar about lingerie and the awesome effect it has, and to keep it on, or take it with you.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X