First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life is a negotiation thus I negotiate always
    Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

What is considered a L/T? At home, an overnite would be considered an L/T. If I pay a beautiful lady for an L/T and leave the bar at, say, 10pm and return to my hotel with her, will she stay and enjoy sex throughout the night with me untill the morning?

Comment

Probably depends upon how many times you roger her - some consider twice as a done deed, others keep going like a duracell bunny - ask before you leave if your in any doubt.....

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(vito @ Mar. 14 2007,06:46) 2 short times from Guess at 1000 baht each.  One long time at 1500 baht.  I don't negotiate.  Before I leave the bar I tell the lady in a nice way that I pay 1500 LT.  Up to her.  Very few turn it down when they realize that I am not negotiating. I pay the same at Nana Plaza.  When I looking for a LT I usually find and leave at about 11PM to midnight.  No Disco for me but usually get something to eat on the way back.
          well done sir you know how bangkok works well done
          donnnnnny
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(ReturnToAsia @ Mar. 17 2007,02:41) Hi Vito..
            I had just made my first visit to Guess what bar, and took Jenny for a ride.... paid her 1500 bath because I was more than pleased and first day in BKK... when I got back later in the evening, Jane told me that I had payed Jenny 1500, (the girls talks you know) and if I wanted to go with her she wanted 2500 bath because she is a superstar... guess what... I said something about tired and jet leg then I went over to Nana for my second dive that evening
            well done sir you to also kow how toplay the game in bangkok. he who pays the piper calls the tune, and if one girl wont go with you
            there are a 100 more at midnight that will
            cheers donnnnny

Comment

(vito @ Mar. 21 2007,05:58)
              (katoeylover @ Mar. 20 2007,17:39) Nony doesnt work any more.

Total to pay including b/f and tip= 2000bt st and 2500bt lt in bangkok.
              Somthing confusing here.  I have been here for a number of years and have never paid 2000 for shorttime.  It has been mentioned a few times but I just laugh and we get on to the real prices.  I pay 1000 baht ST and 1500 LT and it is acceptable to almost all.  I pay whateve the barfine is if there is one and as far as a tip goes-- why?  The price has already been established before we leave the bar.  If they ask I will give them 100 baht for taxi fare.  At  these rates I am always asked to be a repeat customer.
              vito
              sir my hat is off .
              very few posters here really know the game in thailand.its called brinkmanship and its all bluff . (in the street) i always negotiate and get a great deal lol . what ever they say first up its going to be half ie if they say2k its 1k and so on.
              In the bars im the same as you i dont negotiate much, i just say half there original price or if they say "up to you" its 1000 no negotiating
              you and i know what a good rate for short time is and we just tell em" "thats what im paying" 99% will go with you, and you will get repeat custom, occasionally a so called super star ,star fish will say no. better of with out em .And you probibley notice the girls actually seem to like it , as they know they cant fuck you around and manipulate you.
              look forward to meeting a like minded switched on bloke
              on ya
              donnnnnny

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Apr. 01 2007,07:17)
                (ReturnToAsia @ Mar. 17 2007,02:41) Hi Vito..
                I had just made my first visit to Guess what bar, and took Jenny for a ride.... paid her 1500 bath because I was more than pleased and first day in BKK... when I got back later in the evening, Jane told me that I had payed Jenny 1500, (the girls talks you know) and if I wanted to go with her she wanted 2500 bath because she is a superstar... guess what... I said something about tired and jet leg then I went over to Nana for my second dive that evening
                well done sir   you  to also  kow  how toplay the game in bangkok. he who pays the  piper calls the  tune, and if one girl wont  go with you  
                 there are a 100  more at midnight that will
                cheers donnnnny
                But i had hear that all the short time girls for 1000bt had Aids.....  

sorry ...Donnny......only joking  

Comment

lmao dont get me started

Comment

Working...
                  X