Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Western men are somehow taught to feel guilty about having money.....Asian women/lb's know this and use this to their advantage.
    brock landers

Comment

Please tell me how getting scammed by the Nigerians (a new post) and sending money to a LB is different?
      Yes... I'd be interested to know, too. A fool and his money...

Comment

this thread smells like a wind up
        Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

You can send money to my girl friend so I don't have to send so much.

Comment

(kaos @ May 06 2007,15:17) this thread smells like a wind up
            Unfortunately I doubt that it is. The one saving grace is that maybe some of the money will find its way back to Fern's family and thus help them.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Hmmm - I doubt its a wind up - this is the first sponsorship deal I have heard of in Guess bar. I have no idea how true it is - but for sure - Fern is NOT one of the most popular barfines, despite her attempts to make out she is. She is a lovely girl, but as she has no tits, she stumbles with the average guy who goes into Guess. Some may like the femboy look, but I have to say, IMHO - girls without tits do not get the cookies in Guess Bar. As I say though - I like fern and think she is a great girl, but for sure, she aint got a load of sponsors infact I am even surprised she has this one which I assume is really what he is looking to hear. I do know from Jay, she is well liked by other girls, and helps out a lot but no way could she be called a 'Diva'.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Can somebody pass on this message please.
                Napalm is stuck for a few dollars as his sister needs clothes for school and he has to visit his sick Aunty up north.
                Thanks
                All monies can be left behind the bar in Guess.
                Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

Thanks for input. Expected most of the comments but dont understand why people answer the wrong question which was about Fern and not if i am stupid for sending money to Thai ladyboy. Most part of me knows it is a wind up and piss take but it gives me a perverse kick i suppose to send a little money sometime and if it makes me feel good why not. My trips to LOS are only a small part of my life so why not do what i want to do. I travel first class and stay in Shangri la so the odd 3000 baht every month is no big deal, Over the last 20 odd trips i have forgotton how many times i have heard " you are only one" or " you have good heart" and all the usual stock comments. Anyway life is for fun and i enjoy my trips and time in LOS. If I added up all i have spent on trips to LOS i could have bought a fantastic top of the range car, but you know guys, we all know what we prefere or else you would not be reading this. Next trip off to Pattaya to check out club 131, also to see how my friend Beam is doing, that is sad i think, she has caned the yaba to extreme, and to go to Blue Ice and see Ammy and try and get her real age this time!
                  harris11

Comment

Well said...

Don't let a bunch of cynical tarts like us spoil your fun...

When's your next trip, btw?

Comment

Too true, Harris, dont let this lot get you down.
                      I am sure there are more than a few of us who send gifts to our special friends.

the odd 3000 baht every month is no big deal
                      But makes a nice gift.

Anyway life is for fun and i enjoy my trips and time in LOS
                      My sentiments exactly.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I certainly don't think you're stupid. My lack of understanding your contribtion to the Fern retirement fund was based on you posting that you only had one ST with her. But then, if the rumor was true, Howard Hughes left a guy millions because he helped him when his car broke down in the desert .

Comment

Working...
                        X