Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with strenght like that, i hate to get a slap from her.
    i love t-girls

Comment

posted this pic before but suddenly seems more relevant here
      Attached Files
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Fuck...I flunked...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(LoveYouLongTime @ May 06 2008,05:33) Good God!  This is getting rediculous!  I check out this forum for what beer is being served?  C'mon...I use to love checking the Guess Bar section for fantastic photos of hot LB's!!!!  Mardhi camera work made me want to hop on the next flight to BKK and fly right over to the Guess Bar nonstop.  Now I get a picture of a 6-pack of Smithwick bottles!!!  The worst thing that happened to this section was when a few wimps complained that their face might show up in this forum!  I used to love checking this forum to see some new pictures of Guess Bar girls.  I get to BKK maybe 2  times a year and miss the place!  I loved the candid shots of the girls hanging around and playing at the Guess Bar.   Please more pictures of the Guess Bar ladies and less talk of it's drink menu!
          Do you mean pictures like this?
          Attached Files

Comment

The above picture could have come from the latest ALDO shoe catalogue - its the latest trend among Guess girls started by you know who and now everyone of them seems to have at least one pair of 4000-6000 baht hi heel pumps. I believe Joy has second most after Jay with 4 pairs. Damn sexy thats all I can say.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

No whinging from me. I love the beer, I love Dieter's Beer Momma (or nan)... But I love the gals more!

Who's central in the pic above and 2nd from the left in the second photo?

I'm booking my tickets now!

Comment

Mardhi! Yes! Yes! Oh God, YESSSSSS!!!!! Those are the exact photos that I am talking about! Those pictures are AMAZINGGGGGGGG! Please sir, may I have some more!

Comment

Working...
                X