• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliss
    Attached Files
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I personally don't care one way or the other, but truth is guys visit Guess for the girls not a footrail...

Why do they come to your bar Dave?

Can't fuck a footrail...  

Well, ok maybe some fool has but...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

but truth is guys visit Guess for the girls not a footrail...
        Not me. I go to meet my mates. Most people probably go to find an LB but not all of us.

Comment

Well...you're the anomaly...

Comment

I go for the music
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(gart4571 @ Aug. 28 2007,22:08) It would be nice to have something to hold on to when leaving the bar after a long night of drinking.
                   Photo clue to my preference for holding on to, late at night!! 

Slightly off topic sorry , something for TT Chang  .....   no where near as high as the amount of times Mimi bared her ass last night
              This photo for all those who couldnt get to see Mimi in the flesh.  As I will tonight, hopefully ..... unless I've lost my turn    ........    
              Attached Files
              TT

Comment

(kahuna @ Aug. 29 2007,03:52) I personally don't care one way or the other, but truth is guys visit Guess for the girls not a footrail...

Why do they come to your bar Dave?

Can't fuck a footrail...  

Well, ok maybe some fool has but...
                Same could be said about the recently installed Pool table.

Comment

Personally I think they should have footrail's on headboards too, it would be a little more comfortable while Jenny is giving me a good "drilling"

Comment

Sorry for the gap in replying to these comments and suggestions but I have been pressed with my own job for the last few days.

From what I read, the majority would like the footrail. Great stuff and something I will relay to Jay to consider as she looks at how she undertakes the next disrectionary spending round in Guess Bars continual pursuit of customer satisfaction. Oh and thats not cheesy speak - she is keen to do loads of things, but ultimately, for this bar to be around in 6 months and 1 years time, its prudent to actually only spend the money when you have it. As I have already said, she has just spent (to her at least) a relative fortune on doubling the size of the bar. Thats not finished yet and she will keep at it to upgrade areas she thinks are important. Now is the right time to do this kind of activity as its the off peak season, however that also means her income is at its tightest - its just a question of balancing stuff out.

By the way, in comment to Pentire - the pool table is a profit centre - it actually generates income - so far from what I understand, its already taken approx: 10% of what it cost to buy. Short of getting a pay as you use footrail - I dont see how its so easy to quantify the benefit in the same way as a pool table.

As I say guys, dont forget this Bar is not even one year old - in that time its gone from 6 to 20 staff and still more are in the process of being hired. Countless drinks have been served and nobody has been served a copy drink in that time or been fleeced by bill padding. Sometimes we lose sight of the basics when we have nothing else to complain about. Its an evolution - Jay has never had a bar before - Ozzies idea has merit thats for sure and as a regular and important customer his comments are always listened to. After all, I dont know of any other customer who has an open dialogue with a owner in the way he has. Equally lets not lose sight of what she and her team have achieved - jay frequently ends up in tears after some comments she hears. She takes things to heart and rightly is very proud of what she has built up. Personally I am really surprised at how well she has done - sure its not perfect, but please find me another example of such a well run bar owned by someone with 10 months experience?

Thanks for the support and keep the ideas flowing but be mindfull, she is only human and does not have Rockerfeller budgets to do everything she wants.

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Aug. 30 2007,19:58) By the way, in comment to Pentire - the pool table is a profit centre - it actually generates income - so far from what I understand, its already taken approx: 10% of what it cost to buy.     Short of getting a pay as you use footrail   - I dont see how its so easy to quantify the benefit in the same way as a pool table.    
                      I never said the pool table would not generate income of course it will, that is a racing certainty and it seems to me that following this thread the installation of a foot rail shall go a long way to guarantee continued business from the most important customers.
                      However, my point is that if Guess never had a pool table or foot rail my spend or enjoyment would in no way diminish.
                      Not as long as those sofas are there any way

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 31 2007,04:54) Not as long as those sofas are there any way  
                        That is very true...haven't heard anyone ever mention getting a pool table job (although that may be something that will happen in time) or a footrail job...

But the pillow job has become a Guess institution...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 29 2007,04:17)
                          but truth is guys visit Guess for the girls not a footrail...
                          Not me. I go to meet my mates.
                          What mates

Comment

Working...
                          X