Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Oct. 01 2007,06:06) Funny enough when I asked where is Burger King menu she told me she had thrown it away - guess that shows where I am in the pecking order    
    Jay told me she was concerned about your Burger King addiction, and the impact it was having on your slim figure.

She's trying to keep you in shape !

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Personaly I don't think it would hurt business to say to the customers that:- 'Yes we will order out and send someone to get it -
      But! it's 50-100 Baht (depending on the size of order/distance) to get it for you.'
      I agree... It's an inconvenience for bars to serve food (and most don't) so they should be compensated when they offer to do it.

The "FoodByPhone" catalogs that hotels use are the easiest way out of the dilemma because they provide customers with a wide range of great farang food and the bar has NO work to do other than throw away the empty to-go boxes...

Maybe I'll round up a couple of those mags and leave them behind the bar... I think I'd prefer to have a good choice of independant restaurants that cater to the 'to go' segment of the travelling Bangkok visitor rather than a few local restaurants who are semi-willingly press-ganged into offering a delivery service with few choices.

Comment

Tapas would be nice, goes great with beer and basic to store and manage

Comment

(wembleyguy @ Oct. 01 2007,22:00) Tapas would be nice, goes great with beer and basic to store and manage
          I may be wrong, but I don't believe Guess Bar has any intention of turning into a restaurant or Tapas Bar.

Sure Tapas style food would be great in the bar, but it would need to be ordered in on request.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I enjoy when I see the girls eating deep-fried grashoppers, bugs, frogs,ants and other different insects and of course a shrimp salat, where the leading ingredients  running away....
            Peanuts are enough.....

Dieter

P.S.:Thai food or Mc D only 1 minute away...
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 30 2007,23:27) Nah... I'd rather live longer and eat proper food out of a tin!  
              saucey chap

Comment

food would be ok,infact how about a hotel

Comment

I still find it amazing that someone can live and work in Thailand and refuse to learn to speak Thai and hates Thai food. It's almost like a subconcious refusal to immerse ones self into a foreign culture and maintain their English heritage.
                  brock landers

Comment

Huh - thats the history of the English - take over a country, teach their language, adapt the food and rape,pillage and plunder everything worth having - sounds like Stogie is at least consistent with all the above

Cheers
                    Mardhi

Comment

Only been to guess one time, but the girl's
                      practically force fed me[ not what you perv's are thinking]
                      and had a great time, Will be returning in 3 week's!
                      Hope to meet more BM,s there! Gizmo.
                      If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I think you will never overcome the 'bad' customer with food orders as long as you treat food a 'bonus' and not really a service that is offered.

So, idea no.148 is hire a guy or girl to do the go getting food, giving the tissues, cleaning up, and charge some flat rate of like 50 baht per order as per RR, and he keeps it all. Maybe even one small table outside the bar so it doesn't get spread all over the place. If this isn't in the plan, I'd suggest zero food, as there will always be some unhappiness by both staff and customers if it's done half-way.

My 2 baht.

Comment

From a purely selfish perspective being able to order the Thai food from next door is very convenient for me since a live not far away and what better ambience than some sexy ladyboys to eat with.

I have no problem paying some premium to be able to order the food. Quite often I just give the girls a few hundred baht and say order a mix of things and they get to eat and I get to try new things. A small gesture like this seems to go a long way also.

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 02 2007,06:07) Huh - thats the history of the English - take over a country, teach their language, adapt the food and rape,pillage and plunder everything worth having - sounds like Stogie is at least consistent with all the above

Cheers
                            Mardhi
                            Ah yeh but think of the adventure and great fun too

Maybe im looking at it from a western angle and i know Thailand is very tolerant but what if the cook is homophobic and decides to add something of his own choosing

Comment

Working...
                            X