X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miillwall

jusy go and visit all the ladyboy bars. Compared to farangland, they are all feckin amazing and you will definitely enjoy yourself. As you can see from the debate, everyone has their favourite and the only way you can find yours is to sample them all.

Even if Guess was head and shoulders above the rest, I would strongly recommend that you experience all of these places on your first trip. It's a win-win situation

Happy hunting

BM
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Nov. 01 2007,07:25) Miillwall

jusy go and visit all the ladyboy bars. Compared to farangland, they are all feckin amazing and you will definitely enjoy yourself. As you can see from the debate, everyone has their favourite and the only way you can find yours is to sample them all.

Even if Guess was head and shoulders above the rest, I would strongly recommend that you experience all of these places on your first trip. It's a win-win situation

Happy hunting

BM
      I agree......there isn't a bad bar in the bunch. Granted Guess Bar is best in my opinion, but even some girls there aren't my cup of tea. One in particular that I REALLY wanted to get together with didn't thrill me when I actually met her. But in the end I did find my current girlfriend so I'm a happy person. But I will miss Guess Bar if it does close.
      Nhscotsman

Comment

Working...
      X