Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Stewart @ Nov. 08 2007,13:34) My guess is turn right out of DG and somehere on the way to Lolitas. There are a couple of very discreet side roads around there.
    Even better.

Comment

• (harley quinn @ Nov. 08 2007,20:17) Would that be the footrail issue making a reappearance
      Even TTChang will    on that one, given what's happening  .......for now        

The more contacts I have with Jay, the more admiration I have for her.  
      TT

Comment

• (azza33 @ Oct. 26 2007,14:48) ps. maybe you should have a poll on possible locations...

for example

1) patpong
        2) sukhumvit (1-15)
        3) sukumvit (16-35)
        4) Pattaya

And just see what numbers come thru...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (mardhi @ Nov. 06 2007,02:28) Latest news is the deal seems to be going through.   Jay met the current owner today with lawyers and papers exchanged etc etc - meeting tomorrow with landlord to ensure they are ok with everything.    

Still cant disclose exact location however its very convenient for the Dynasty Grande hotel as an idea of where its going to be.    

More as plans develop.

Cheers
          Mardhi
          very cool as I€™m a stone€™s throw from there !

Comment

• Best of luck dealing with the Nana mafia. Wherever you get to, I will be along to support your brilliant venture. Just be careful of the corruption, the thieving landlords and the men in tight uniforms.

The Guess Bar has attracted some very decent people. I am glad to have met some of them and I look forward to meeting more at your new location.

News on the street is that NEP is doomed. Big money pays to create Plazas, Malls and mega Condos. Local HiSos never liked the entertainment scene, government wants 'entertainment centres' closed and big money dictates everything here. Shame, but thats the way it is.

Mardhi, Jay - all power to you. You have a supporter here who will follow you wherever.

Comment

• surely its time to disclose the new location...!

Comment

• mbkljb · Posted on Nov. 09 2007,20:08
                Best of luck dealing with the Nana mafia. Wherever you get to, I will be along to support your brilliant venture. Just be careful of the corruption, the thieving landlords and the men in tight uniforms.

The Guess Bar has attracted some very decent people. I am glad to have met some of them and I look forward to meeting more at your new location.

News on the street is that NEP is doomed. Big money pays to create Plazas, Malls and mega Condos. Local HiSos never liked the entertainment scene, government wants 'entertainment centres' closed and big money dictates everything here. Shame, but thats the way it is.

Mardhi, Jay - all power to you. You have a supporter here who will follow you wherever.
                NEP is gonna get demolished?! WTF are we seeing the end of the scene in BKK?   Patpong and Cowboy are ok to visit but NEP is the place to be.

Comment

• Yes - I'm afraid so, the Scientologists bought the land where Nana is and plan on tearing it down and building an intergalactive soul catcher Church.
                  I hear Tom Cruise will be coming over to personally to supervise construction and defend the site from xandru's evil agents.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

• (bk120 @ Nov. 13 2007,17:57) NEP is gonna get demolished?!
                    Not for at least 3 or 4 more years.  Most of the current tenants have just
                    sign new leases.

Comment

• (JackG @ Nov. 13 2007,14:57) Most of the current tenants have just sign new leases.
                      for what they're worth...

The great thing is that Thais are forever knocking things down and building something else in about 6 weeks, it's a national hobby.

As one place disappears it usually re-appears just as quick in another location (or zone if they are enforcing these nowadays).

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• (Snick @ Nov. 13 2007,11:34) I hear Tom Cruise will be coming over to personally to supervise construction and defend the site from xandru's evil agents.
                        so the 4' 1" tarts are being replaced by, errr, ummm,.....

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• Any news on the new location of the Guess Bar?

Comment

• (EyeMahk @ Nov. 15 2007,15:19) Any news on the new location of the Guess Bar?
                            Location of new Guess bar

Comment

Working...
                            X