X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms at Guess - Keep 'em or dump 'em

With the move to the new location, Jay has to look again at uniforms - some for sure will go only to resurface for special events. This is your chance to make your views known. For me, I think they served a purpose in helping to establish the bar and building its credibility, however I also am coming round to the idea that freestyle uniforms would be a nice change. The idea of something elegant and sexy seems to be pretty easy to achieve for the staff - maybe its time to let them choose their own styles?

Cheers
    mardhi
    I like the uniforms, keep it same
    0.00%
    I like the uniforms, change them
    0.00%
    I hate uniforms, let staff choose their own clothes
    0.00%
    I hate uniforms - I like naked
    100.00%
    Who gives a hoot - I look at the girl not what she wears
    0.00%

IMO the package looks best when it is wrapped, but I would like to see
    the girls walking around wearing as little as possible and showing off their
    equipment.

Comment

Should be interesting ........
      I wonder what Jenny will wear

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

By the way, I should add that the new bar location will be on the ground floor, street level - hence they must review what the girls wear. The thought of Jenny strolling down Soi 4 in stockings and thigh high boots in search of somtam to eat is enough to give Jay a heart attack with worry about the BIB.

So the new uniforms, if they stay, will be slightly different from what is often worn today (or not worn as the case seems to be in Jenny and Jane's mindset )

Comment

The girls could be issued long robes, like a housecoat, with the bar name of the back, to be worn when they patronize the food carts on Soi 4.
          Just a thought.

Comment

i like the idea of individuality

Comment

While I have spent a lot of time in Renoir Bar I came to enjoy looking at the ladys in their red or black cocktail dreses or when they wore the white pantssuit/miniskirt. It seemed to give the place a bit of class and as hot as some of he ladys working there are I loved imagining what they would look like as they removed their outfits in my Hotel room. Perhaps a combination of some type of uniform and a more formal look might work. Since I am now a newbie to the goings on in Guess Bar i can only offer these suggestions.

Comment

Shower shoes and a thong uniform of the day.

Comment

Definitely keep the uniforms. Firstly they do add a touch of class and sophistication to the bar.

Letting the girls dress in their own fashion sense I think you will see many of the girls have no idea how to dress appropriately. Having the occassional casual day is enough.

Comment

(ozzie @ Nov. 13 2007,08:02) Definitely keep the uniforms. Firstly they do add a touch of class and sophistication to the bar.

Letting the girls dressĀ in their own fashion sense I think you will see many of the girls have no idea how to dress appropriately. Having the occasional casual day is enough.
                    Nailed it.

Comment

Yeah I like to see them similarly dressed in uniforms. How about some army fatigues; combat trousers and a khaki vest

Comment

I want some Austin Powers Mod costumes
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Uniforms keeps the standard
                          If it doesn't cost a fortune..better keep'em.
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Snick @ Nov. 13 2007,19:36) I want some Austin Powers Mod costumes

Groovy baby yeah !
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yes, keep the uniforms,most of their personal dress sense isnt sexy!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X