Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree one day a month where they can wear what they please will prove the point.
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

by the way any chance of them all wearing nuns habits black stockings suspenders 5 ins hi heels and mini skirts??
      just a fantasy thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      the flash
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Nov. 14 2007,04:40) by the way any chance of them all wearing nuns habits black stockings suspenders 5 ins hi heels and mini skirts??
        just a fantasy thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        the flash
        made from rubber

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Perverts
          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

fOR !!!

From a business Perspective , uniforms can be a great asset as it gives the employee a sense of camaraderie .

Psychologically, adds to the tribe mentality . the girls actually feel like a part of the business and therefore take pride in it .

Helps coordinate with the theme of the bar and keeps the general philosophy of the bar in unison.

Against !!!

Lack of individualism. The girls feel that they can€™t express themselves, which leads to trepidation and foreboding. (bring on the cats fights )

Frequent Customers start to feel jaded and uninterested with the lack of panache.

Out come !!!

Moderation is the key to any successful business.

So possibly have the girls wearing uniforms for 4 to 5 days a week and then let them go stir crazy with their own creations ....

Comment

Pure nature please.......may a string or tanga....
              But customers too....

Dieter
              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

FOR: the girls with bad taste will be helped by being told what to wear.
                AGAINST: you can't tell which girls have bad taste until they change out of their uniform to go to your hotel. (or will they wear them to bed with me at the DIG?)
                FOR: there is a welcoming quality to seeing nattily matched attire when you first enter the bar.
                AGAINST: it's hard to find a single outfit which accentuates the best attributes of such a wide assortment of shapes and sizes and skin tones.
                CONCLUSION: can we have nude mug shots of all the girls in a binder for perusal prior to purchase in which case i totally don't care what they wear.

Comment

(thaibound @ Nov. 15 2007,05:41) CONCLUSION: can we have nude mug shots of all the girls in a binder for perusal prior to purchase in which case i totally don't care what they wear.
                  Great idea.
                  Nude with a raging erection would be even better.

Comment

I would glady allow my arse to be the recipent of aforementioned raging hardon. However I don't come cheap
                    Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

Some Soi 33 hostess bars have a uniform policy where uniforms are worn many days but not all. For example, I think Tuesday is "free-style" day to LookieLookie bar (GGs only), girls can wear what they want within guidelines.

FYI, the sexiest look in Bangkok hostess bars is Monday and Friday at LookieLookie where the girls wear a red or black business shirt with sleeves rolled up. Of course, the shirts are big on the girls and they are in effect, short dresses. The girls wear only panties, no shorts or skirt. Some go bra-less too. A day like this at Guess would be very good and well received, trust me.

I've got some pics of this "uniform" somewhere, I'll try to dig them up.

Comment

Any chance of a sensual elegant sexy lingerie uniform day/night. I wouldn't mind walking across Soi 4 to Soi 6 with a lady or two in hand. And I am sure the reception in DIG would give me an approving nod.

Comment

With the consensus seeming to infer uniforms are good - they will be staying however with some changes over next couple of weeks. Red and black colours are popular, white less so (they can tell from the amount of barfines by day - when wearing white, barfines are lower. So for that reason, I suspect the white dresses will be out. A new air hostess uniform is coming in, as is a cross between a university uniform and a business outfit, with pumps, stockings - sure you get the idea. stockings and hi heel pumps are a standard feature of the bar for the most part - almost everyday, at least 50% of girls are wearing them. Thigh length boots will stay and probably increase in number and sluttiness.

So not dramatic changes being planned, just evolving as fashions change and tastes develop. A Japanese schoolgirl uniform is on the cards for special events as well.

Cheers
                          mardhi

Comment

3 cheer's for Jay,and mardhi!! [Oh, and the uniform's]!!
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I take it Mimi was involved in the Japanese schoolgirl idea

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

how about st.trinians?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X