Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(mardhi @ Nov. 19 2007,19:35) a proper coffee machine.
    Gaggia 2 or 4 head?

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Another thing to consider is how to keep Stoogie away from the sound System. Last time I was in and he was choosing the tune's it was only the Board Members in the bar and all the girls took off to play pool.
      Beer Baron

Comment

actualy the rajah hotel fixed the first floor very well and
        clean new beds etc. and are charging 1400baht per night.also on top of the new guess bar are aptms which they belong to rajah hotels.the rest of the floors at rajah are closed now.
        Stogie i will be in bkk on the 27th(Next week).If i remember i owe you some beers.I am staying at nana hotel and i hope i will see u at the guess bar (old) or at the new one.ok?

Comment

Ahhh the " Rajah" that was the very first placed I stayed the very first time I went to Thailand, (1999) what a dump ,,kinda on par with High Boss short time rooms.........this is Not to say that the area out in front where the Guess Bar is moving is bad. (as long as its not to to close to the the Rajah when it falls down

Comment

awaiting any info on price of these st rooms with secret entrance. cheers

Comment

(mardhi @ Nov. 19 2007,12:35)
              (TiaoLang @ Nov. 19 2007,14:07) Can the new Guess Bar have wi-fi and open at about midday? I would personally spend more time and money in the place.

I like to use my computer until about 6pm, then it goes to sleep and I wake up properly.
              Wifi is on her list (as is a proper coffee machine.    

New bar opening hours are still under debate - a second bartender has been offered a job - they are still in debate as to how it will all work out timewise.   The biggest challenge is actually getting girls into the bar on time - its no problem for Gong, but girls are far harder to get in early.  

Cheers
              mardhi
              just to tie in an earlier thought, if there really is the possibility of an earlier opening time, the problem of getting the girls to show up just for the possibility of business might be eased by putting together that 'book of photos' profiling the girls and if the customer sees something he wants, the bartender calls her in.

i'm pretty sure it'd be *a lot* easier to get the girl out of her not-so-cozy bed if her next is already at Guess waiting for her - baht-in-hand. and, of course, once she's installed in one of those ST rooms upstairs, she's ahead of the game for the day to come...

Comment

Yup - thats way too much common logic TB - you and I are on the same page - just the damn girls are not. This actually happens already - but I have to say its like pulling teeth sometimes.

You know its good for you, but you just dont want to go through with it.....

Lets see what the new bar brings and what new girls are on the way to supplement those already there....

Comment

Yep, they sure do have a different clock in their heads...and it is neither digital or analog...

Kinda more Thaigital or Thaialog...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

just arrived back from los.stayed in the grande for 5 nights..........brought back 3 lbs,2 ladies,no charges,no questions asked,great hotel,exellent location now too.i'll write my trip report soon.

Comment

Mardhi, i will be at the club on the 27th, sorry i missed the party but i am bringing
                      the birthday present for the club(for good luck)all the way from greece.
                      i hope that i will see you there.

Comment

Loved the old Guess bar and was great when got back into bangkok for my 30 days off.

Rajah Mansion

Just looked at the website for the Rajah Mansion and think will stay there next time

Comment

Well done Mardhi and Jay. Not an easy task in such a short time. Hope all your staff are much the same. I know the location well and it is very convenient.

Now have a place in Bkk and Pattaya area so it will be easier. Look forward to dropping by next week.

Comment

try the nana city inn, opposite side of soi 4 from rajah carpark, 950b, small and private. i've used in for the last 4 visits and have had on problems with getting LB inside (they've always been comfortable with the place).

Comment

Is there a rear entrance!! (no double meaning intended) Or an underground tunnel from DIG?

2 of my favorite girls from nana have just started working in Sin!!

Quote from sms received at weekend - "We can see you now walking from Dynasty Grande to Nana"

Mister Arse

Comment

hi.
                                Do you have contakt info. tlf nr to nana city inn.
                                i am a man from norway age 44
                                i like ladyboys

Comment

Working...
                                X