Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(ajdon @ Jan. 03 2008,17:16) my first time in the guess bar last night, very strange, not very busy but was later told most of the ladies had already left with customers, felt a bit like my first day at school! bit apprehensive about going in at first but had a beer and started to relax, Nan came over (really tall, great looking) and the rest as they say is history! i definitely prefer it to the bars where loads of ladies pounce on you! and you end up with a girl you dont really like! i have to say nan was fantastic, i just counldnt keep my eyes off her!
    Yes thats correct last night, virtually every girl got barfined out - I think at the very end there was just one girl remaining. It did not help that 4 of the girls are also still upcountry for New year but even so it was a extremely busy night in terms of barfines.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Comment

the girls will smell fresh meat faster than a great white shark............

well I made it to the Bar and I was that fresh meat - and the sharks circled...and boy did I have fun ! The girls are great - all of them - fanatastic lookers....cool and easy to get on with....

Played pool with a number of girls...got distracted by Jane several times as she draped herself across table....

Left with a small stunner - Mimy - and had a great time with her. Want to go back soon and taste some of the other girls.

Comment

(u967249 @ Jan. 03 2008,22:02) the girls will smell fresh meat faster than a great white shark............  

well I made it to the Bar and I was that fresh meat - and the sharks circled...and boy did I have fun ! The girls are great - all of them - fanatastic lookers....cool and easy to get on with....

Played pool with a number of girls...got distracted by Jane several times as she draped herself across table....

Left with a small stunner - Mimy - and had a great time with her. Want to go back soon and taste some of the other girls.
        have always been intrigued by Mimi. Glad to hear you had a good time with her - will have to check her out later this month
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
        X