X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon that does happen a lot aperry.

Before Guess started, Nan used to work in one of the regular beer bars downstairs among genetic girls...no wonder she is now learning the tricks of the trade and how to apply them to her behaviour & appearance

Comment

Divertwo I will not make another post after this in regards to your racist statement about white people from the south #1) I am a very fluent Thai speaker #2) I have real Harley tats and got "um" long before people like you started buying bikes....You still did not say why you get all upset when someone makes a racist statement about jewish people but its ok for you to make all kinds of racist statements about white people from the South. Why is that? You are right about one thing , I did not notice your shirt was not in english print, "what a Rebel you are".

Comment

(Bartster @ Dec. 01 2007,16:53) Divertwo I will not make another post after this in regards to your racist statement about white people from the south
        Ok
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I'll wager he does divertwo...I thiink he lives is a trailer park in Alabama and wears wife beater shirts and has that funny kinda hairdo...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Could that hair-du be a Mullet?

Mickey, oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind, oh Mickey!!!

Comment

Working...
            X